Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Solo iss+summoner scripts combo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
FAIL

[Image: Sintiacutetulo_zpse82c206e.jpg]

Iss Spectral Dancer. I changed the class to 173 but didnt work
Hi,

I'm using two scrips:

IssLindvior.lua
Heal Melody Started.lua

They work fine except for one detail. When Iss finish to give sonatas on the last char on party the target is fix on it. In this case, iss doesnt assist to party "leader".

Anyone knows how to fix it?
i changed 1/5 => 1/10 in both scripts (iss and leader), what resulted in constant reinviting iss to the party and kicking it
why so? =|
(08-08-2013 16:53 PM)knowl Wrote: [ -> ]They work fine except for one detail. When Iss finish to give sonatas on the last char on party the target is fix on it. In this case, iss doesnt assist to party "leader".

Anyone knows how to fix it?

Same problem, any solution?
hello guys. i try tomake the script work but my iss (bd) keeps on buffing only himself oop.i have to inv him manually to buff me and wont leave pt.
and even after manualy inv him and kick him if i miss 1 buff it wont check to be inved and buff me.. any solution to this?

i use isslindvior.lua

ty in advance
Sometimes the ISS doesn't accept party. And if you try to force it by clicking accept, it says player is not online.

Is there a way to fix this?
BUMP!!
I need the ID for wynn feline king. Plz help me
(10-08-2013 23:42 PM)craken Wrote: [ -> ]I need the ID for wynn feline king. Plz help me
//recstart_felineid summone ur feline king /recstop go in l2tower folder, open lua file felineid.lua and u will see the id
It spam's mana sharing and it don't spams servitor Skill I use ( at my option is 1134 wynn seraphims (unicorn's power) any solutions to that? thanks in advance
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's