Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Solo iss+summoner scripts combo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
same problem here the iss refuses the invite even with tower running accept pt invites.
is there a way we can write this script to have multiple party members buffed in party?
/cfg -> Party Buff Tab -> set buffs for each party member
hi, i downloaded this script and L2 today, i can get the summoner to work but i cant get the iss to buff. I changed the names in the lua files. also could you give me a detailed newbie workthrough to get this to work please? i would be really grateful. i need this mainly for plvling my alts and to make some adena from plvling. i need a basic setup on how to get it to run because well i have never used any botting program to date. however im not a complete idiot so i can possibly understand what you are telling me even though i dont know jack about scripting.
you run the summoner script, then within l2 tower, get your PVE from point and select your range, normally say 1500, then in melee settings click pet attk on,
then your good to go.
the summoner script is just for healing pets, auto summoning pets if they die.
you still need to set the basic commands then
(03-28-2013 12:18 PM)holty Wrote: [ -> ]you run the summoner script, then within l2 tower, get your PVE from point and select your range, normally say 1500, then in melee settings click pet attk on,
then your good to go.
the summoner script is just for healing pets, auto summoning pets if they die.
you still need to set the basic commands then

thank you, i got the summoner running like a charm. its the is that im asking about. i just figured out how to put auto invite and auto accept on on both of them added their names to each other. and specified both their names in the lua. it wont invite her for sonatas. im waiting to see if she invites her for melodies or resistances. My iss still has the mentor melodies so maybe that could be a reason? and i have one other toon being plvld in the pt so i changed the lua to add and kick p3 instead of p2
p3 p2 are just example names
well i have done that and i substituted p3 for my iss's name. I put auto accept on and she now accepts the pt invite automatically. but wont buff. iv run the 3 scritps mentioned on her when i run heal it gives me a SYS: heal script on but nothing for buffs and res says invalid or null. the summoner is running perfectly i just need the iss to come in and buff sonatas evy 4 mins and major buffs evy 30 mins. hope you can help.
man... pm me ure char names... state what is iss and what is summoner il edit them for u and send u link for them... cuz u r doin smth wrong ...
(03-29-2013 00:16 AM)Forsakendeamon Wrote: [ -> ]man... pm me ure char names... state what is iss and what is summoner il edit them for u and send u link for them... cuz u r doin smth wrong ...

thanks for your help, i cant pm you the message because it comes as not sent. im emailing it to you hope that goes through
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's