Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Solo iss+summoner scripts combo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
im iss hierophant and said ' ure not iss ' and dont leave pt. Ive use change "if me:GetClass() ~= 173 then" to "if me:GetClass() ~= 175 then" and nothing. help plz
(07-13-2013 21:20 PM)zhost Wrote: [ -> ]im iss hierophant and said ' ure not iss ' and dont leave pt. Ive use change "if me:GetClass() ~= 173 then" to "if me:GetClass() ~= 175 then" and nothing. help plz

My recommendation would be to play with the "173" lower it and or increase it and start the script after changing it until it starts working. 175 is the class id for iss doomcryer not sure what would be the class id for yours.
141 for iss hierophant, thnx for the info ;D
I updated script a bit. Added lindvior Adventurer buffs ID, Mentor sonata ID, dominator buff ID

I ONLY TESTED ON ISS SWORD MUSE... will not work with dominator (someone posted domi script some pages before...) but should work with all other iss classes

Just ctrl+F "if me:GetClass" and change number to your ISS class

Code:
IssHierophant = 171
IssSwordMuse = 172
IssSpectralDancer = 173
IssDominator = 174
IssDoomcryer = 175
for me the script works 99% fine... one thing i would change is that the buffer should not check for sonatas for himself... he does the sonatas oop then like 10s later the main char invites him to the party and he do the sonatas once again...

any1 saw this happen too??
(07-17-2013 08:28 AM)oozaoru Wrote: [ -> ]for me the script works 99% fine... one thing i would change is that the buffer should not check for sonatas for himself... he does the sonatas oop then like 10s later the main char invites him to the party and he do the sonatas once again...

Simply remove the sonatas from the ISS Party BUFFS... He will get them when he joins the pt and does it for the PT...

+2 me if i helped pls !
(07-18-2013 15:54 PM)bebites Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2013 08:28 AM)oozaoru Wrote: [ -> ]for me the script works 99% fine... one thing i would change is that the buffer should not check for sonatas for himself... he does the sonatas oop then like 10s later the main char invites him to the party and he do the sonatas once again...

Simply remove the sonatas from the ISS Party BUFFS... He will get them when he joins the pt and does it for the PT...

+2 me if i helped pls !

im new to scriptin on l2tower(actually im a total noob) i didnt find any place where is specified that hs is buffing himself, can u help ??

I don't get this problem

Sometimes iss does 1 sonata without party but then joins group and does all 3

Mabey if u have lag or if optimize performance is on u would have this problem
I try use this script for solo up, but iss dont change target after buff her self with harmony, how fix it?
(07-14-2013 14:47 PM)Grond Wrote: [ -> ]I updated script a bit. Added lindvior Adventurer buffs ID, Mentor sonata ID, dominator buff ID

I ONLY TESTED ON ISS SWORD MUSE... will not work with dominator (someone posted domi script some pages before...) but should work with all other iss classes

Just ctrl+F "if me:GetClass" and change number to your ISS class

Code:
IssHierophant = 171
IssSwordMuse = 172
IssSpectralDancer = 173
IssDominator = 174
IssDoomcryer = 175

I made these alterations and worked here.
i test only Iss Sword Muse,
i have no other iss

Use the file that Grond posted

find
Code:
local debugmode = false

replace
Code:
local debugmode = false
-- New id iss
local NewClass = {
        IssDv = {"144","171","172","173","174","175",}