Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Solo iss+summoner scripts combo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(03-29-2013 04:04 AM)dooflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2013 00:16 AM)Forsakendeamon Wrote: [ -> ]man... pm me ure char names... state what is iss and what is summoner il edit them for u and send u link for them... cuz u r doin smth wrong ...

thanks for your help, i cant pm you the message because it comes as not sent. im emailing it to you hope that goes through
scripts sent, it must work
(03-29-2013 11:13 AM)Forsakendeamon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2013 04:04 AM)dooflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2013 00:16 AM)Forsakendeamon Wrote: [ -> ]man... pm me ure char names... state what is iss and what is summoner il edit them for u and send u link for them... cuz u r doin smth wrong ...

thanks for your help, i cant pm you the message because it comes as not sent. im emailing it to you hope that goes through
scripts sent, it must work

thank you i got them. If you have time could you please help me vvia teamviewer? i just ahd a friend try it and she accepts pt invite if i invite her and buffs automatically but wont leave the pt or join automatically
dooflex check pm
(03-29-2013 15:44 PM)Forsakendeamon Wrote: [ -> ]dooflex check pm

TY im setting it up now and ill add you in 15 minutes. I really appreciate the help Smile
how you make it give a different harmony like wizard or knight? thank you in advance. PS: my question is the following script --> IssBuffsr.lua
find in script ure class and change "wizard" "warrior" "knight" to what u want
example:
from this : { 139, "Knight" }, -- Sigel Knight
to this : { 139, "Warrior" }, -- Sigel Knight
so now Siegel will get Warrior harmony...
now +1 me ^_^
@Forsakendeamon +1 Wink what im looking to do now is if possible. can rhapsody be added to the buff list? and iss invite the wynn toon in this case to give that buff whenever its ready along with other buffs but rhapsody needs to be the last and then iss leave pt?
if it was simple buff it would be much easyer cuz its just simple add buff, but battle rapsody last short amount of time with long reuse so if its done with simple add to buff list it will reinvite iss constantly to give BR, so cuz of this is matter of more complex coding. Maybe maker of issbuff script can help you out if u ask him.
update the script Iss Buff.lua
please * o *
Angel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's