Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2TowerUtils.dll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(08-02-2014 03:05 AM)ikazuchi2 Wrote: [ -> ]Vista x64/x86 hybrid

deleted mentioned libs and reinstalled V/C++ 2013 x86

drops same result to install... V/C++ 2013 x86

Kinda pooped about it. Sad

Clockman please lend us a helping hand of God

Exact same issue , excepting my Windows Vista is x32. Gratefuly waiting for that helping hand of God mentioned Sad
Use Dependency Walker to track what libs are missing
(08-02-2014 09:14 AM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]Use Dependency Walker to track what libs are missing

[Image: thumb.png]
None of the libs are missing or have CRC difference, but there is an missing export function.
My dependancy Walker says that I'm missing, but I googled... not L2Towers missing stuff. Don't know why I got Dependancy Walker in the first place, I'm desperate...
hi all !!
same problem i have vista !
c++ erreur ??
hi all. same problem here , i have windows vista and i got same problem with visual c++,if anyone find out what we need to do plz inform ous . ty
Problem solved with the new patch... Thanks... Shouldn't even touch me since i'm on vista and using .Net 4.5...
SOLUTION (Tested on Win 7 Ult x32):

===Download L2Tower, extract L2Tower file folder somewhere, delete "settings" folder and run Update. Some errors should pop-up, click OK once and accept update. Wait a while and L2Tower should automatically run from update.===
SAME PROBLEM HERE,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's