L2Tower Discord Let's keep the community alive with discord. Discussions about plugins and scripts L2Tower Discord

Poll: Do you have any of these problems reported in the topic?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I Have. What? Comment! 87.50% 7 87.50%
No, I Have Not. Everything Works Perfectly. 12.50% 1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
[ L2Tower ] - Lay Person
NaoJogoMais Offline
I'm Watching You!

Version: 1.4.2.132
[ L2Tower ] - Lay Person

Good morning everyone, users, administrators and moderators of this forum.

First I would like to thank and say "thank you" for providing the program free to all (L2Tower) developed by you.

Would you like to make some observations which in my view would be extremely useful and necessary for the proper functioning and tranquility of users.

1st - Healer Disconects.

4 every 5 users complain about this problem. I honestly do not know what causes this kind of problem. Sometimes reading the forum saw tips from Fox One was to disable the "Forces". Works, but not for long.

2nd - Flag Back

This is the worst problem (L2Tower). Lay people like me can not do anything to solve it. I do not know if there is a way, but if it exists, many are unaware. I do not know if the (L2Tower) uses "forceattack", but even disabling everything and leaving only the "melee attack" the "flag back."

3rd - Background Performace

I've used various bot programs. Such as: L2 Walker, L2Net, L2Tower, L2Divine, zRanger, Zul and other generics. Currently use zRanger and L2Tower. Or rather, he used to start having problems with WTFast. I'm looking for the solution, but whatever. I do not know why, but L2Tower is the only one with this option enabled takes up to 3 seconds to take some action.

Well, in my view these are the main problems lay person like me.

Anyway, I do not want to misunderstand me or think that I'm complaining about nothing. I know that the Updates are constant and always aim to improve the gameplay and program functions.

However, I would call special attention to these problems.

I appreciate everyone's attention and are open for discussion.

Portuguese Version:

Bom dia a todos, usuários, moderadores e administradores deste fórum.

Primeiramente gostaria de agradecer e dizer um "obrigado" por disponibilizar gratuitamente para todos o programa (L2Tower) desenvolvido por vocês.

Gostaria de fazer algumas observações que ao meu ver seriam de extrema utilidade e necessária para o bom funcionamento e tranquilidade dos usuários.

1° - Healer Disconects.

4 a cada 5 usuários reclamam sobre esse problema. Eu sinceramente não sei o que causa esse tipo de problema. Algumas vezes lendo o fórum vi dicas do Fox. Uma delas era desativar os "Forces". Funciona, mas por pouco tempo.

2º - Flag Back

Isso é o pior problema do (L2Tower). Pessoas leigas como eu não sabem fazer nada para resolver isso. Não sei se existe uma maneira, mas se existir, muitos desconhecem. Eu não sei se o (L2Tower) usa "forceattack", mas mesmo desativando tudo e deixando somente o "melee attack" o programa "flag back".

3° - Background Performace

Já usei vários programas bot. Tais como: L2 Walker, L2Net, L2Tower, L2Divine, zRanger, Zul entre outros genéricos. Atualmente uso o zRanger e o L2Tower. Ou melhor, usava até começar a ter problemas com o WTFast. Estou a procura da solução, mas enfim. Eu não sei porque, mas o L2Tower é o único que, com essa opção ativada demora até 3 segundos pra tomar alguma ação.

Bom, ao meu ver esses seriam os principais problemas para pessoas leigas como eu.

De qualquer forma, não quero que me entendam mal nem achem que estou reclamando de nada. Sei que os Updates são constantes e sempre visam melhorar a jogabilidade e as funções do programa.

Porém, gostaria de pedir uma atenção especial para esses problemas.

Agradeço a atenção de todos e estamos aberto para conversa.

[ RETIRED ]
...from retail!

[Image: 201628.png]
05-19-2013 15:33 PM
Find all posts by this user
 Reputed by : vaitomanocu(+1) , vaitomanocu(+1)
vaitomanocu Offline
Goblin Grave Robber

Version: 1.4.1.127
RE: [ L2Tower ] - Lay Person

Very, very, very nice post.

I had the same problem listed on this thread and idk what i need to do to repair it.
05-19-2013 19:17 PM
ClockMan Offline
All Mighty

Version: 1.4.3.143

ad 1.
i also don't know. logs from game network & l2tower network would be required to detect what performs disconnect. it can be server disconnect, client, lag, network, windows, server bug problem, or some wrong packet.

ad 2.
It was mainly invented to target user who attack us, to speed up pvp, if you disable targeting and use in correct way with plugin user:SetBlock method then you may be able to fix it a bit but don't promise.

ad 3.
i'm not sure about what 3s you talking, there is option in l2tower loader and in l2game client to disable "Background Performace". NCSoft added 1s delay between every tick when game window is not active. If is related to skills then usually some other skill didn't finished (or not detected as finished) and next one is waiting for timeout (usually ~3s), if you talking about 3s what bot usually take to load that's MyGUI initialization.

[Image: owner.gif]
05-19-2013 19:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MtnDew Offline
VIP Member

Version: 1.4.2.141

Number 1. I no longer have issues with my healers DCing. I don't use forces in the group (Mainly Tank force) but it does lag a little more than the rest of the clients but no longer DC's. I ask my healer to do A LOT of work though. Balance life, Cleanse, Heal, Tree, Recharge, Fairy of Life, Sustain, Mark of Lumi. All that and it still does fine, it never once stops targeting and buffing and healing and such though, it has too big of a job.

Number 2. Its 99% the Clients fault that you flag, 1% towers. If you don't currently have a target and get hit by a Character you will auto target that character (Clients Fault), If you are set to attack anything, you will flag, (Towers Fault). The way Clockman says works about 80% of the time to cancel target before attack or prevent you from targeting other players all together. What I could suggest that would help fix this issue is remove PVP from Tower all together for now. Not very many people use it and really it is almost worthless. Most people can kill a full 7 man group with a lvl 90 toon. It removes the CTRL button all together out of tower. (just a thought)

Number 3 I don't think is an issue with tower, more the server. I open a clean client without running tower I get lag, If i open a clean client with WTFast I have very little lag (Depending on day). Tower isn't the cause of the lag but as of right now Tower and WTFast are not getting along very well.

+1 or +2 me if I helped you or you think I'm an ass. Tongue
05-19-2013 21:58 PM
 Reputed by : Fox(+2)
NaoJogoMais Offline
I'm Watching You!

Yes, i got the same problem with WTFast and Tower. Big Grin

[ RETIRED ]
...from retail!

05-20-2013 00:27 AM
NaoJogoMais Offline
I'm Watching You!

Someone know how set this "SetBlock"?

[ RETIRED ]
...from retail!

05-24-2013 18:22 PM
iglaras22 Offline
Expired VIP Member

You can flag and with disable PVP target tank use Superior Aggression Aura so you can flag with this skill
05-25-2013 11:17 AM
saintshion Offline
Expired VIP Member

I agree with everything mentioned above.

1. Healer always DC after 1~2 hours, but it occurs in Divine too, so, the temporary solution is use Healer in Divine OOG, and it will automatic reconnect quickly.

2. I not certain if it occurs all the time...

3. If you start up a script (Invite/Buff/Dismiss) and your window is in background/minimized or with Decrease Background Performance on, script will not work properly.

How to setup what kind of mobs to attack or not attack in this latest version? Why it was removed?

Thank you Team, praying to new features!
05-26-2013 20:02 PM
mardukx1 Offline
VIP Member

Version: 1.4.2.142

my problems are the healer.....

many times the healer have disconnections, have freezing, and lot of delay.

in the forum you can see this solutions.

1. not use sigil
2. not use any healer aura
3. try with no use of lumi
4. dont put time delay for any skills
5. DELETE CONFIG HEALER AND MAKE A NEW ONE AGAIN.
6. if you use the dsetup for consume a limite % of cpu, if you use 7 account, the healer collapse xdd, dont use it
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 23:55 PM by mardukx1.)
07-20-2013 23:54 PM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information When injecting L2tower freezes davidquinti 1 2,502 09-13-2019 15:46 PM
Last Post: tyrhones
  L2Tower on C2 blester83 0 1,898 10-29-2018 23:28 PM
Last Post: blester83
  L2tower work on classic L2? mhart35 0 5,678 08-06-2018 20:47 PM
Last Post: mhart35
  L2j server for L2Tower scripters tuxevil 0 2,532 07-23-2017 16:23 PM
Last Post: tuxevil
  Future of L2Tower Vinter 51 30,658 05-16-2017 02:58 AM
Last Post: Vinter
  L2Tower isn't working on Lineage II Mafia Shico 0 2,451 02-28-2017 18:56 PM
Last Post: Shico
  Disconnect when running l2tower after 5-10 minutes xBiker 2 3,140 02-25-2017 08:27 AM
Last Post: xBiker
Heart L2Tower don't work at Official Server L2Helios psychoticqueen 1 3,345 02-12-2017 03:11 AM
Last Post: TheQQmaster
  l2tower premium eBonics 0 5,949 11-01-2016 19:22 PM
Last Post: eBonics
  SIMPLE SHOUT SCRIPT L2TOWER wtfunoob2 1 2,735 07-07-2016 16:36 PM
Last Post: blaaam

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)