Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Harnak FULL PT BOT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(11-20-2012 22:16 PM)nadmaster101 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='TheBl4ckPhoenix' pid='27027' dateline='1353413753']
the mobs would melt away so fast they would barely have time to hit.

exactly
Lf free pwlvl shilen Big Grin 85
Idem.... Or chronos
I made a setup of Tank. ISS, healer, summoner,Dagger, Tyrr and it works just fine. But after a few hours the tank just stops using hate and stops attacking and just run up to the mobs and stand there. Anyone know whats the problem?

Btw I use only settings from the Interface, do the settings from the interface bug out and I should use scripts instead or?
Any help is much appriciated on why it stops working Smile
maybe the "pause/Start" get bugged after a while (it can appen when you use a script function "pause" or "start", while you keep your /cfg window opened...)
Thanks TheBl4ckPhoenix for the asnwer, but I dont use any scripts on the tank just some standard UI settings.

Can the bot bug out from having the //cfg window open even when one use only preset a UI settings?

are personal lua scripts more stable then using the UI?
The only problem i facing is the healer will automatic dc after 1hour or more afk. Weird, it seem like just dc like that, i can say my internet line is stable. Weird >.<"
Use an Iss
mmmm...partys die in harnak coz' a mob can sleep chars...with aerial joke if u don't have a good configuration...u're dead
healer spamming balance heal and iss healing at 80% of hp in pt with iss heal script..about the problems with the healer, can try to use the skill reuse for feoh's, i use it and for 4 hours pt alive...after i forget to turn off the automaticall sign coc...healer, iss an tank left the pt xD
I have full party in harnak 3 no problem lvling no dc's, i use full party because you get more xp when party is full, first of all thank must have script to "tankonspot" and you use /tankonspot in the middle of the room. your shortrange dd's follow tank but assist your main assist. my main assist is Wynn, on my wynn i use pve spot and put z-range 50 and range 600/700 so i dont get other rooms targets center point i put in one of the side so i dont have to get dmg from the mobs due to range atak then all ranged dd's follow wynn and assist wynn, my iss only heals at 40%, he does aoe atak, all my chars only do aoe ataks, my healer does (summon tree 90% 30s delay no target)( briliant heal 80% no target)(fairy of life 70% 40s delay)(balance heal 50% no target) (progressive heal 40%)(celestial party protection 20% no target) (rebirth at 15% mp), and for healer confg i put follow on tank 800 range and select pve spot on one corner of the room with ranges 50 so when there are no mobs its go to spot and follow range so im sure he will always heal tank. i use healer ressing scripts and iss only ressing healer. i only use BSSR on healer and wynn sumons with summoned Shots. think thats all
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's