Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Harnak FULL PT BOT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(11-05-2012 15:30 PM)nadmaster101 Wrote: [ -> ]So the full bot party is on its way. I'm in harnaks one today, tomarrow I will be moving to 2nd floor cuz one is too easy, don't even need the healer. I have tank/iss/heal/summoner/tyrr/archer/nuker so i have lvl 3 solidarity. smooth as all heck even with crap gear. Im using all the stuff that ncsoft gave me for free, no one has any element at all yet. whenever i move to harnaks 3 ill be buying apoc weapons at least and going 150, later on ill do 300, but for now it should be easy. on harnaks one ive gotten 10% in about 2 hours at 85. I'll keep you posted.

dafug? with same configuration but with 2tyrr + 1 healer i was keeping dieing......... maybe it was becouse i had big lag... dunno
i tried harnak with full bot pt
and as black said everything was fine for 5 min
but then all my toons are dieng like hell
dunno if it was beacause of lag
but i saw there many pt exping for long period of time
wondering if i'm doing something wrong
if anyone still botting there with a full pt
let the rest know how he is doing
I know a lot of people use a OOG bot in harnaks for just the healer, its 90% of the cause of everyone dying. I have pretty much a super computer and the lag still hits just the healer account. Its not towers fault its NCSofts, the only thing that I have found that helps a little bit is I minimize all the other windows and leave just the healer window up and clicked on active.
i already tried this but i had no luck
same thing
after a while i was keep on dieing
the thing that is driving me carzy is that some ppl can do it
so it's possible
my pc can handle many clients
so i will try tommorrow with 2 pt's
just to check if i can do it
i'll post the results as soom as possible

p.s. if any1 has another idea, he may speak Heart
dunno what's happening in harnak
tonz of lag
i set 2 full pt's (except for summoner's, i dont; habe none of them)
and after 10 min of botting
i was dieng (if healer dies all pt die)
14 toons and no farming
even at harnak 1

boing boig boing don't know what else to try there Angry
did you guys try set high priority to some mobs ? ex: carcas,seknuts ?

just a idea come to my mind.
The big problem is healer. laggy and drop connection..
I've just simply established there 2 summ + tyrr + iss, and party died in 3-4 hours, dunno coz I was sleeping Smile But, btw, bots making their actions pretty good.
imo with: 3x wynn, 1 tyr, 1 tank, 2x iss, you are done....... Maybe even without tank
(11-20-2012 14:15 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]imo with: 3x wynn, 1 tyr, 1 tank, 2x iss, you are done....... Maybe even without tank

looks like a good setup really, I know that if they have decent gear they could do harnaks 1 and 2 really easy like this, now doing harnaks 3 you might have to wait until they are all 88+. No healer is ever a good thing. I have seen Harnaks done may times without a tank, with 4 wynns though it wouldn't even be an issue, the mobs would melt away so fast they would barely have time to hit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's