Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Harnak FULL PT BOT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Their plus is only about mobility, infact as i said i was going to buy a NASA-desktop for farm 24/7, but coz of university i had to buy a laptop... Yeah ,in my case, it is powerfull enought to permit 24/7 farm, but being a laptop (buuuurn after few hours) it isn't healty at all... After months/ 1year you can drop it in your wc and say Bye Bye... This is why i never farmed with this new one...

For 24/7 farm use always a desktop or an old laptop(if it is powerfull enought) so you don't have to care about it
(01-08-2013 14:51 PM)DK1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2013 14:47 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Their plus is only about mobility, infact as i said i was going to buy a NASA-desktop for farm 24/7, but coz of university i had to buy a laptop... Yeah ,in my case, it is powerfull enought to permit 24/7 farm, but being a laptop (buuuurn after few hours) it isn't healty at all... After months/ 1year you can drop it in your wc and say Bye Bye... This is why i never farmed with this new one...

For 24/7 farm use always a desktop or an old laptop(if it is powerfull enought) so you don't have to care about it

I guess old and laptop which can run 7 clients doesn't go togheter Smile
Possibly i could just buy 1 laptop ordered from usa from dell , has similar parameters as the mentioned above for abou8t 850$ with vat 6% , but then i will not have a guarantee for it , so incase i burn it ... that will hurt . If i buy from a local store its like 20-30% more money but if it burns i could just fake the facts and take a new one i guess . However im not really a fan of the laptops but seems like i'll have to work outside home in a hotel environment , so i guess laptop is the only option i have , even tho i don't like the fact i could eventually only bot for lets say 8-12 hours a day . ITs not only the half drop/lvl etc but also the fact ppl see free room and they jump inside as nothing happend . u know .

My old laptop with just 4gm ram and 512mb Nvidia could run 5-6 bot for hours.. Ofc sometime it can get freeze and disconnect xD (Right NedMaster101 ?? xD) anyway if it is a new and good laptop i suggest you to use it only to work, 10-12 hours of farming is bad for laptops healt.......
Running full party for 4months 24/7 and had no issues with asus g73jh, usualy got 1 party farming +2 clients without tower main+buffer/mentee. Only problem i had was high temperature, cause of dust in vents, so cleaned up and temperatures dropped by 30 degree's (from 80 to 50). Main thing to keep party running is 8gb or more RAM and recommended cooling pad or at least heat absorbing pad.
Seems like I also have the curse with healer disconnects all time in harnak... every other chars is stable but the healer disconnects every hour so its impossible to farm.. What solotion have you guys find about the healer issue?

Btw anyone have a good healer script? for ress and heal and maybe stay out of range..

I run healer, iss, tank, yul, feoh, tyrr ,wynn but thinking of dropping a DD for another healer not that I need it since I can do lvl 1 and lvl 2 harnak easy just with event gear but the disconnects just kills me..

Anoyone know best location to fullparty after 91 when harnak is done?
I'm thinking about a pt:
tank, iss, 1 healer, 3 wynn, archer
or
tank, iss, 2 healers, 3 wynn
or
tank, iss, 2 healers, 2 wynn, archer
I would go for the last setup, archers do good and stable dmg and are easy to setup safe in harnak, and I belive you can easy sell that account later also if you want. 2 healers is good since then the healer wont fall behind to much in exp from deaths Smile and maybe if 1 disconnects the other one stay on and can keep the party going abit longer.

TheBl4ckPhoenix can I ask you what scrips you use on healer(s)?
I don't use any script
Hi guys HFSLV +1 rep for your healer information works excellent 1 problem i have is that when tank or my heal mooves a little. it then stops heal unless i click closer to tank again then works brilliant again any ideas? <3
(02-05-2013 16:33 PM)probotter Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys HFSLV +1 rep for your healer information works excellent 1 problem i have is that when tank or my heal mooves a little. it then stops heal unless i click closer to tank again then works brilliant again any ideas? <3

Keep every one at folow 600/700 range from healer and keep healer follow range from tank because tank is most important to keep party alive agroing mobs.
Hmmm, in harnak most important is tank and healer cofig, for tank i used script, and putted in center //tankonspot, my main assist char is wyn, for him i putted poligon points to dont target other rooms mobs, and for wyn i seted priority of mobs, i have full pt (tank, wyn,feoh who use nukefix, othell, tyr, iss, healer)

for me worked fine, i just tried few hours Smile

p.s i have summoned soulshots only for wyn and all my bots are in immortal sets

my pc can hold 7 windows without any dc Smile

sometime if more than 7 window on, then have lags, and sometime get dc
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's