Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Harnak FULL PT BOT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
if any 1 wanna form a pt on magmeld, for harnak i can bring iss wynn othell
Lets do a pt bot in h3 !

I can bring Wynn, Iss...

and maybe tanker ...
i got a friend that make a 86+ pt on 1st floor, he said he never need rez except internet problem
Hello everybody , dunno if some1 reading this topic but ... i want to set up my bot pt in harnak , i have only 1 problem what to do with mob " Seknus " do you know any way to target him first and then rest of mobs ?

(09-18-2012 22:52 PM)PsychoMachia Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello everybody , dunno if some1 reading this topic but ... i want to set up my bot pt in harnak , i have only 1 problem what to do with mob " Seknus " do you know any way to target him first and then rest of mobs ?

Change the target of monsters priority in /xcfg.
Why can't i find this mob in /xcfg ?
tomorrow i will try...gog is hard only for one mob who attacks with massive...i have 2 wynns 1 othell, 1 feoh, 1 iss and 1 healer...no tank D: but healer can spamm heal coz 2 wynns can charge full mp to healer.
(09-24-2012 07:37 AM)arturok_320 Wrote: [ -> ]tomorrow i will try...gog is hard only for one mob who attacks with massive...i have 2 wynns 1 othell, 1 feoh, 1 iss and 1 healer...no tank D: but healer can spamm heal coz 2 wynns can charge full mp to healer.

Good luck for you, try it w/o tank.

Big Grin

Let we know the result.
so far no harnak pt boting ?
I can put on magmeld a mage... 87 apoc +7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's