Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Harnak FULL PT BOT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Well I just learned that my new PC can handle 7 clients at once without breaking a sweat. so Harnaks is on my list of things to do. Working on making the toons for it now. Only slight issue im going to have is with my ISP. Ill let you know how it goes in about 4-5 days. I'm going to be starting on harnaks 1 with a tank/iss/healer/tyr/feoh/summoner/archer combo for full solidarity. When the toons get higher lvl and start making their way to higher hunting ground i will be adding a OOP healer and iss as well. 9 clients 1 computer, unlimited possibilities
I am doing hanark full party (Iss/Tank/Healer/Wynn/Othel/feoh/tyrr), my config is okay, i can do it 24/7 with my config. But I an still have problems with healer box. link below:

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-question-...3#pid24783

I got a good pc, but my healer frozen and disconect.

Now I am testing open the healer in my notebook... lets see what will heappend.
(10-16-2012 18:56 PM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]I am doing hanark full party (Iss/Tank/Healer/Wynn/Othel/feoh/tyrr), my config is okay, i can do it 24/7 with my config. But I an still have problems with healer box. link below:

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-question-...3#pid24783

I got a good pc, but my healer frozen and disconect.

Now I am testing open the healer in my notebook... lets see what will heappend.

Everybody! Undecided
im trying without problems yet with 2 wyns, 1 othel, 1 feoh, 1 healer and 1 iss, without tank, leave the healer away and ure party rocks XD
PD: Pickup only spamming /pickup
So for the people that are doing harnaks, hows it going? What lvl are you taking your toons to there? im planning on doing 91 MAYBE 92 there, I don't think that should take more than a few days there. But then what? after that? Orbis single targeting? GOG lower? I don't want to do upper because of the walls and i don't want to get stuck or look too conspicuous. I would like to get an area out of the way. I have been using TheBl4ckPhoenix poling script but I don't want to use it in Orbis because of the transforming mobs and the throwers. Any other suggestions? EG maybe? I planned on doing EG from 95 to 99 (if i make it that far) but can 92 dd's handle EG?
it's good for 85+ to 91, after is not the best place...in gog u need a good pt and a good configuration, its hardcore and the runner always send ure toons to the ground...coz he only run and attack when he want...in upper u can try, make a polygon and try it, but the mobs are hardcore....about eg...i dont know nothing

---------------------
sorry for english...my native language is spanish

PD: u try in fairy?
i thought about fairy but with a full party the xp would be horrible. about GOG lower i don't think it would be that bad, all my dd's are going to have 300 top apoc +4 weapons, full elemental resist to wherever they are hunting so i don't think it should be that bad, if i can keep the roamer off of the nuker/archer/healer. as far as EG is, if you think GOG is hard wow you have seen nothing yet. mobs that hit the tank with a skill and take anything within 200 range down to 1cp and 1hp then hit them one more time and they die. its crazy there but single targeting it a little easier, aoe its nuts.
but u don't try yet in gog lower and say to that? LOL, u can try and if u have a tank can quit the agro over the nuker/healer/archer, i'm leveling a tank now because this is the most important for gog i can see, but...u will use full equip toons for bot? if u get a massive ban will lose a lot...

PD: I forget...try in GF
After about 3-4 months of botting in my cash spot. Adena isn't really an issue. most of the stuff i get as drops on my main when i play him, i already have top weapons for my dd's and top armor for my close range dd's and tank, now i just have to put element on it which is only going to be about a bil or so. not to big of a deal. Smile
So the full bot party is on its way. I'm in harnaks one today, tomarrow I will be moving to 2nd floor cuz one is too easy, don't even need the healer. I have tank/iss/heal/summoner/tyrr/archer/nuker so i have lvl 3 solidarity. smooth as all heck even with crap gear. Im using all the stuff that ncsoft gave me for free, no one has any element at all yet. whenever i move to harnaks 3 ill be buying apoc weapons at least and going 150, later on ill do 300, but for now it should be easy. on harnaks one ive gotten 10% in about 2 hours at 85. I'll keep you posted.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's