Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Bann risk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(05-03-2012 07:39 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Wc picks up ?
Y, both chars pickup on. Mmmm. And what with picks up?
Just suspicous... some ppl say that non pickup chars dont get banned
Didnt u think of random loot distribution?
One char picks up, and via random invisible item goes to another.
I don't think it goes random i got baned on 4 chars atm one iss 94 and 2 75 chars that did pickup with random loot.
WEll, as for me, i know for sure 2 94+ pt's, farming constantly in orbis. They got 1 live leader and tons of ISS/Aeor/etc chars on bot, both parties still not banned.

Btw, found an approvement of invisible items, u could see them if u use OOG bot - divinity/net - such items do appear in bots inventories as "no item name" crap.
It would be good try to pick up items with a low lvl and then trade them every XX time... If pick-char got ban we will be sure......

Edit: if what ardin said is true, then why we don't get that item's ID and "ban" it from item list?
in the latest versions also hidden items were implemented only the bots could pick up. Can anyone put a screen of your inventory with these items?
(05-03-2012 15:43 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]It would be good try to pick up items with a low lvl and then trade them every XX time... If pick-char got ban we will be sure......

Edit: if what ardin said is true, then why we don't get that item's ID and "ban" it from item list?

Well, no idea. What i can say, is that my 6+ bot chars r not banned yet.
One of them is "major donator" with NCcoins bought for him for amount of 200+ bucks, 2 r "low-lvl donators" - below 45 bucks, and 3 r "non-donators".

Anyway ive picked up always with one of them, and always put loot on "finders-keepers".
Me too... But few days ago i got ban only on piking-char and with wynn i' still alive..
I have noticed about the Invisible item too, its not pickable with normal toons using the pickup button, The easy solution I have for this and it might work for some people given the right hardware. I have a naga mouse with the 17 programable buttons, one of them is spam pickup, I do this on my ISS window with both toons in party that have pickup off, and since iss is close when mob dies because she is debuffing, the mouse auto spams pickup without Tower doing anything. So far so good, 3 Straight weeks going solid in a highly visible place. I don't really care if they get banned they are just adena farming toons and I have more. )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's