Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Bann risk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I probably think people are not comming back after this super massive ban ... Because no will have the guarantee that it's secure to bot again withouth getting ban... NCWest just took one more step to the abyss to shut down ... Dodgy
probably rage because ppl buy gold from bot farmers and don't use there shitty ingame shop
(04-21-2012 15:29 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]probably rage because ppl buy gold from bot farmers and don't use there shitty ingame shop

if so, why the towns are filled with RMT while players who use the tower just for hunting assistance get ban after reaching lvl 85-90?
It makes no sense, they support real money traders.

It's just like in our country Fox.
If you steal a chicken you get 20 years in prison, while if you steal 20 billions you get a free pass.
of course before it was free to play they made L2Tower then sold licences for it(7$)+15 for each l2 acc, why the fuck no one got banned using walker all this time from c1... just as a fact retail is a joke to make more money

si plm primaru orasului a dat 6kkk vechi sa faca ornamente de paste... uadafaaaaaac niste iepuri din plastic jegosi de 10 lei bucata

sper ca blizzard nu o sa faca rahaturi cu d3... adica nu stiu la wow sa fi fost probleme cu gold smaperi etc... oricum am cumparat gw2 care e administarat de arennaNet NC doar retailer
someone logged with l2tower?
me, with my low lvl dwarf.... botting around.... let's see what happen
I ain't playing in official if they don't let me bot... but ain't going to lol private servers either, private server is such a waste of time, because they have lots of bugs, unbalanced pvp classes , donations , overpowered things .... private servers are just headache every frikin where ... It's official or nothing...

I'm still keeping my l2tower program with all the configs and scripts,and keep watching for your testings around the forums, l2 tower is such a great and helpful program with awesome forum, ncwest just want greedy money, their disguisting people...

Someone should test the spamming report thing, which people are talking about that make ppl banned, i think thats BS, bcs petitions don't get 50 - 70% of the server banned lol Tongue
ncsoft seldom bans low level toons. they usually ban lvl85+ characters and that sucks!! bigtime >.<
(04-22-2012 12:26 PM)vr005 Wrote: [ -> ]ncsoft seldom bans low level toons. they usually ban lvl85+ characters and that sucks!! bigtime >.<

Yeah it's BS !
Now what will i play? guild wars 2 aint free yet, aion is boring, am i going to go to some dumbass private server?
What you mean with "BS" ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's