Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Bann risk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Black,

you are still going strong on all your bots on NCWest? XD
well my new dwarf just hitted 75..... i can't focus on it these days, otherwise it would be awakened mmh... in 2 days?
L2tower is safe you can get ban only if you are not at the computer or you get petitioned.
That is just what i was thinking....
Even if i always bot afk every night Tongue i'm lucky
BOT till u hit 85, the rest is all fun, dont need a bot =)
86*
Hahaha. I have two chars at Shilen: SH 84 and BD 60+. I'm stupid idiot and bottin in Swampland by SH. And got ban at 84 90% >.< BD is not banned but I mail him some adena.
(04-24-2012 02:05 AM)PinkLove Wrote: [ -> ]L2tower is safe you can get ban only if you are not at the computer or you get petitioned.

you can get banned even if you are watching your bot or just in town with l2tower paused. you can also get banned even if you are offline (when you log in you will receive mail that you are banned)
now how safe is l2tower? i dont bot for 24/7 and i dont leave my bot unattended and i still get banned with three of my awakened characters.
Join to vr005. He's absolutely right. Recently got bans absolutely unreasonably. One char is banned, other char not banned. I've played at Naia by SH 81 (bottin at PI) and got ban, but by WC 71 (bottin at HS) don't got it. Absolutely don't know why. By the way my trade char who give my adena by mail don't banned too. Huh
Wc picks up ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's