Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Bann risk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
just logged in with No L2tower loaded. Using NCWest official Launcher. No ban on all my botting chars.

Created a new account and parked at Aden.

I am going to do a running path.. and see if any chance they will ban this account.

On Bartz btw
Banned too on 4 accounts, all of them targeting/picking. I didn't get banned on an account that was in group and did not target/pick and on an account I just logged.
is this a mass-paranoya (coincidence?) or they are banning every bot after yesterday maintenence?
I play since yesterday with tower on 1.4.1.81 and im not banned atm

BTW: the last update of my L2 client its since April 12, 2012.
Banned ...

NC soft going a little far I think ,
I havent been logged into the account for about a week now,
6 accounts, 3 banned,
2 85 mentors that were just standing intown doing nothing.
Aside from the mentors the mentess were botting, party of 4.
not 24/7, not real noticeable .. just leveling really fast.
No one on follow in a small room, healer on pickup duty.
Small areas so they didn't have to follow eachother long distances, I hate that train look.
0-40 1 day, 40-70 2nd day, 70-74 3rd day..
but was playing around with area's on the 3rd day..
what gets me is they banned the character I leveled up to be thier mentor, not my main or anything.. but wtf..
So here's what shaked out,
1 mentor banned, afk in town.
1 mentor not banned, afk in town.
3 mentee's banned.
1 mentee not banned that was in party.

Seriously gay.
seems to be random, or only reported as boting investigations got it
(04-20-2012 13:00 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]seems to be random, or only reported as boting investigations got it

Man F*ck i just got banned man, i ain't playing this sh!t again like this... No wonder the servers are all light, massive bans !!!! wtf man, this game is a complete sh!t now i ain't doing all the stuff all over again jesus christ...
you know..reading this , I'm not sure if I should invest anymore time in L2.
If people who haven't used tower for weeks get banned, then it's just a matter of time till it gets to you.
(04-20-2012 21:10 PM)darkscream Wrote: [ -> ]you know..reading this , I'm not sure if I should invest anymore time in L2.
If people who haven't used tower for weeks get banned, then it's just a matter of time till it gets to you.

They gonna lose all population, if they think that people wanna "play fair" level up , farming 24/7 addict all the time , being a fat ass no life ...

Their are stupid has hell, people actually have life and don't have time to grind and farm the hell up , that's why bot exists...
Man seriously i think they just f*ck up with this super massive ban Angry
I`m banned today too...Yes they are stupid... why ppl dont bot on WOW ? there is no need to much farm to get high lvl...

With mass bans they shoot their legs...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's