Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: More info About L2T_v1.4.3.143 | No more official support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
anyone have a link to 142 i can redl
guys, if you wanna continue to use it, just go downgrade your version -> 1.4.2.142
Yes, i'm playing now with 1.4.2.142, my party run like always... until the next client/server update.

Time to make a video called "Last ride on L2Tower"...
well guys you canot downgrade I try already. After maintenance I think bb l2tower Sad

But mister Clockman I have aa question I payed my license till next year in September

what will heapen now?

Cos I am not playing private servers like others also a lot of uss buyed scripts what

will heapen with our scripts/plugins?.

I hope I will get any answere gl to all and lets hope its just a fukin joke cos if not we are fuked up need serch new bot new script qq.
pretty bullshit if 142 works why not give us a heads up to not update? like no warning or nothing, good job caring about your customer base.

Anyone have a link to 142 ?
(12-08-2015 09:23 AM)dekinfrost Wrote: [ -> ]pretty bullshit if 142 works why not give us a heads up to not update? like no warning or nothing, good job caring about your customer base.

Anyone have a link to 142 ?

my friend if fuksoft ask clockman to remove the support from them, that mean after maintenance tower totally rip Sad

you need a fukin salary to use tha fuk called zr.
tru tru RIP l2, guess l2 classic eu it is than
To all those complotists... Can't you read?

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-drop-supp...ft-servers
Obviously l2t staff was forced by legal action. Given that a large proportion of l2t users play on NA - this is not something they wanted to do...

For me this is end of tower. I watched it start from a thread on maxcheaters to what it is today. Was good while it lasted guys.
can anyone tell me how to bot with 1.4.2 till next update? im running l2 bin via L2tower but when i launch game it say ''Load failed unsupported game version e.t.c'' any ideas?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's