Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: More info About L2T_v1.4.3.143 | No more official support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Life is Brutal R.I.P
i think some guy pay big money to Clockman, then they go farm in monopoly... good bisness...
well i dont think clockman whant lose money from uss and ncsoft ask him and bla bla bla.
i am sure ncsoft payed for no more l2t.
some ppl cry about they whant money back.
i dont care about money , i whant other option for guru clockman to bot.
i am sure zr and others are not so "polite" to remove support like clockman was.
i not gona but other program i need tower so
guru clockman pls start your work

Anyoane from tower staff tell uss pls from tomorrow maintenance tower rip on ncsoft servers? yes or not?
(12-08-2015 17:48 PM)Botingstone Wrote: [ -> ]Anyoane from tower staff tell uss pls from tomorrow maintenance tower rip on ncsoft servers? yes or not?

Have no idea...
Time will show...
(12-08-2015 20:03 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2015 17:48 PM)Botingstone Wrote: [ -> ]Anyoane from tower staff tell uss pls from tomorrow maintenance tower rip on ncsoft servers? yes or not?

Have no idea...
Time will show...
i see ... but i hope u will try ur best to get it work^^
Hello , was wondering do you consider open sourcing it for academic purposes ?
Even really old versions (pre god era)
(12-08-2015 20:22 PM)reloadro Wrote: [ -> ]Hello , was wondering do you consider open sourcing it for academic purposes ?
Even really old versions (pre god era)
http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-lineage-2...ource-open
It is simple. Change name of L2Tower project to another one Smile

But anyway it looks like no more new version of L2Tower because new versions was only create to work on NCSoft servers.
Good bye
So, are you gonna refund the users?

"Polite" request?

Ok rly. NCwest havent made any "polite" requests" to bot creaters all these years where game was on TOP on MMOs, and now, while game (at least at NCwest) is dying, we suddenly have that kind of "retreat", "forced" by the game owners WHO were totally ABSENT all those years.

Hidden between those lines all i can read is a successful business act, and its not by NCwest or 4game or Testfrol2 the owner of the X lineage2 server.

Have a nice future.

And i am asking once more. What about the REFUNDING of the license owners?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's