Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: More info About L2T_v1.4.3.143 | No more official support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
now thats funny.
what is alternative bots? zRanger and Adrenaline, what more? Thanks
With scripts etc...
(12-08-2015 20:39 PM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]So, are you gonna refund the users?

And i am asking once more. What about the REFUNDING of the license owners?
why to refund? tower still does work for you, doesn't it?
Guys sorry but i dont understand , l2tower work now on official yes or no?
From what I can understand there will no be further support, however it should work for current chronicle, and no, I do not think you will get a refund.

"Polite" request?

Ok rly. NCwest havent made any "polite" requests" to bot creaters all these years where game was on TOP on MMOs, and now, while game (at least at NCwest) is dying, we suddenly have that kind of "retreat", "forced" by the game owners WHO were totally ABSENT all those years.

Hidden between those lines all i can read is a successful business act, and its not by NCwest or 4game or Testfrol2 the owner of the X lineage2 server.

Have a nice future.

+1 about REFUNDING, i have updated my license yesterday night, 3h before tower was unsupported for newer versions.
(12-08-2015 23:38 PM)xxmonti Wrote: [ -> ]+1 about REFUNDING, i have updated my license yesterday night, 3h before tower was unsupported for newer versions.
and what? it's working as before.
(12-08-2015 23:02 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]

why to refund? tower still does work for you, doesn't it?

Still works but only a matter of time before it doesn't. Could stop working tomorrow - could stop in a month but it WILL happen.

I bought a 90 day license yesterday but im not expecting a refund.

Btw what does this mean for your business? I was going to pm u for a month of 1-85 but now im not sure...
(12-08-2015 23:48 PM)Grond Wrote: [ -> ]Still works but only a matter of time before it doesn't. Could stop working tomorrow - could stop in a month but it WILL happen.

I bought a 90 day license yesterday but im not expecting a refund.

Btw what does this mean for your business? I was going to pm u for a month of 1-85 but now im not sure...
i understand your upset, but tower devs didn't promise that they will support all or even some servers, including retail ones.

yes, i'm very upset too, but asking for a refund is.. i don't even have a word lol.

p.s. if tower is down for official, my "business" will suffer, but i'm strong, i can stand it =)
work on private then
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's