Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: More info About L2T_v1.4.3.143 | No more official support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(12-09-2015 19:52 PM)gotham Wrote: [ -> ]is it working somehow for now? or after message hacking tool detected its gg?

Same message...
I have not seen zranger and adrenaline announce stop. Anyone know if they will as well?
(12-09-2015 21:31 PM)multiboxingtoon Wrote: [ -> ]I have not seen zranger and adrenaline announce stop. Anyone know if they will as well?

Seeing as their development/administration teams are based in Russia, I highly doubt they will be able to be stopped by Legal Action as Tower was.
(12-09-2015 21:31 PM)multiboxingtoon Wrote: [ -> ]I have not seen zranger and adrenaline announce stop. Anyone know if they will as well?

question is if zR and adrenaline got same letter as Clockamn did if they got it, how they will respond on it.
Thank you both of your answers. Monitoring zranger and adrenaline forum for update Smile
this is joke? ppl pay many $ and one clock take money and close support? omg...
(12-08-2015 23:02 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2015 20:39 PM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]So, are you gonna refund the users?

And i am asking once more. What about the REFUNDING of the license owners?
why to refund? tower still does work for you, doesn't it?

NOW , L2TOWER DON,T WORK, REFUND I HAVE 2 MONTHS LEFT

(12-09-2015 21:52 PM)Hebdzik Wrote: [ -> ]

question is if zR and adrenaline got same letter as Clockamn did if they got it, how they will respond on it.

SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY .......??????? MUHAHAHA MONEY TALKS DOGS BARKING
people qqing about loose ££ when they made much from game by using bot.

pfff
I've never seen so much racism, crying and butthurt comments in the same thread before.

Let's get something clear. If L2Tower didn't stop supporting NCSoft servers, our lovely developers would either go to jail or have to pay an inmense fee.

So please, be considerate... I'm sure they're as sad as us with the dropping of NCSoft support.

But, will this mean L2Tower will continue as a private-server focused product? I sure hope so. Fucking SmartGuard -.-
(12-09-2015 17:50 PM)maralmei Wrote: [ -> ]Tower Inject and worked
But after some minutes message appear
Hacker Tool Discovered

As you can see, it seems that GG is a general problem for all users
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's