Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Question:

One of the method GM use to test us is opening a petition...

Is there a way with a plugin or script, to have an alarm if the Petition window gets opened by GM ?
FFFFS

2 wynns banned....

Iss's NOT. One ISS was also PICKING UP.

Same SPOTs as my previous BANNED ones...

I AM OUT OF WYNNS DAMN IT...........................

It has to be some settings in farming in general. I see people near me that farm/pickup and never get banned. Another prog or l2tower with different settings.

DV n CG.
6 Wynns banned for going 24/7 and then 4 hours later when I return all unbanned. GM equals nothing. Skype: ace.spades24 Smile
I'm wondering how many more pages of Ban reports do you guys need to learn that people are getting banned. Its not a well kept secret in these 7 pages and 4 other ban postings that people are getting banned left and right. Sooooo...... I would say be smarter than that and stop botting for at least a little bit so the ban wave passes because right now with the ban total at a little over 10,000 accounts according to NCSoft, by getting more and more accounts banned you are putting gasoline on fire.
Thx to my Cousin(using it in this period xD), my Iss 89 today was banned........ But His WYNN didn't get ban (it was botting from more time than my iss).... And he donated on WYNN a lot of money..... Lol...
mrclv, If you are dumb enough to think someone will believe you there might be someone as dumb as you that will actually do.

On topic: bans from tower were mostly from pickup but do not think it is the only way to get banned. Taking a break might be a good idea
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's