Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Last night i let 3toons on MOS 1 iss and 2 summoner,in same pt.sumoners got banned and iss no.Mag server
I got banned all chars, at the same time, that pick up, and they were in different places and different levels

Quote:ItemIsToPickList = {57,8605} ; -- item Ids you dont want to block

function CheckIfInsideList(thevalue,thelist)
for x=1,#thelist do
if (thelist[x] == thevalue) then
return true;
end;
end;
return false;
end;

function BlockItems()
local items = L2TConfig.GetConfig().items;
local ItemRange = 100000;
for i = 0, ItemRange, 1 do
if not CheckIfInsideList(i,ItemIsToPickList) then
local it = items:GetItem(i);
it.Me.Pickup = false;
it.Pet.Pickup = false;
end;
end;
end;
BlockItems();

Do u need to activate the plugin by writing something? Or it just work alone

Thx a lot amirooo
my main just got banned 2 days ago but didn't received any email that it was banned, i also emailed support but no reply yet, the status of the account in NC account page is playable. i have bought a lot of ncoins using this account, i last used my main in fairy for a solo grind using l2tower. i can still login my other toons. if my main is really banned, i just need a confirmation so i can quit totally hehe
(11-06-2013 01:58 AM)amiroooo Wrote: [ -> ]yeah but the problem is as clokman mentioned in other topic any item isnt listed in /xcfg item setting is automaticaly enabled for pick. you need to start all your clients with with plugin that will disable wide range of items, then enabling the ones you want one by one.
    LUA Programming
ItemIsToPickList = {57,8605} ; -- item Ids you dont want to block

function CheckIfInsideList(thevalue,thelist)
	for x=1,#thelist do
 if (thelist[x] == thevalue) then
 return true;
 end;
	end;
	return false;
end;

function BlockItems()
	local items = L2TConfig.GetConfig().items;
	local ItemRange = 100000;
	for i = 0, ItemRange, 1 do
 if not CheckIfInsideList(i,ItemIsToPickList) then
 local it = items:GetItem(i);
 it.Me.Pickup = false;
 it.Pet.Pickup = false;
 end;
	end;
end;
BlockItems();

Today I received a ban, the use of plug-in does not work
it's script
this worked, but today was banned my 2nd iss and wynn
and again me banned 2 windows i use this script(plugin) farm one night and ban what also doing?
(11-12-2013 17:08 PM)C495 Wrote: [ -> ]it's script

(11-06-2013 01:58 AM)amiroooo Wrote: [ -> ]yeah but the problem is as clokman mentioned in other topic any item isnt listed in /xcfg item setting is automaticaly enabled for pick. you need to start all your clients with with plugin that will disable wide range of items, then enabling the ones you want one by one.
    LUA Programming
ItemIsToPickList = {57,8605} ; -- item Ids you dont want to block
end;
BlockItems();

amiroooo wrote that this plugin.
again ban:>:> 3 accountSmile)) i will make 6 moreBig Grin fuck silenthorror who use script from zranger and dh.i hate this coruption from gameBig Grin
ban my spoiler + pick uper
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's