Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
server?
Magmeld .
the script of amiroo is not vip really?
Next L2Tower update should help solve this issue...
(11-07-2013 22:57 PM)mrclv Wrote: [ -> ]GM Travis is doing all server's this week and weekend. Because I have a feeling a new update is coming. Contact me on Skype ace.spades24 if you need help with getting accounts unbanned I have a source. If accounts mean a lot to you. But be careful on all servers because the ban hammer is coming down strong.

A scam attempt. I contacted him and he said he can unban any character on any server within 2 hours after receiving adena. He said he has a full access to the accounts and he can both ban/unban. He refused to give any proof and he asked for the adena upfront. When I said that I can't trust him like that he referred to the adena purchase - "You trust them when you purchase adena, don't you?" - so I laughed and blocked him.
With me it happened on Naia, I believe auto pick-up on one of the chars was on.
harnak is empty atm on chronos, i lvl a sumoner for 30 mins there with him picking up the itens, them some time later... banned...

and it didnt get disconect...
Harnak pretty bare on Bartz also.
Yep, all my main characters was banned, server Bartz, goodbay all, goodbay L2!!
(11-11-2013 05:21 AM)nicomic Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, all my main characters was banned, server Bartz, goodbay all, goodbay L2!!

My main was banned also.. I tried private servers but they ddoss each other and they become unplayable. After 14 days I played again on Official but I am not sure for how long.. They need to merge servers. You can't do anything playing legitmately unless you are a jobless nolifer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's