Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
On Chrono Travis is banning tons of accounts. Vali Told me he was down in harn. And yes if your account is on at the same time as your Bot leveling you will be banned. If you need any info for chrono Contact me on Skype ace.spades24 I can warn you guys when Travis is around and what area. Vali and JuiJui are not banning its Travis.
Not existing parameters to be banned, used the tower, should be in the server logs, they are banning tons of accounts in chronos.
Banned lvl 75 OL soloing in WOA this morning
same shit.in the morning in ketra dc banned:|
WAs pick-up items ?
I did set the Tower to only pickup magic and Vitality herbs...
yeah but the problem is as clokman mentioned in other topic any item isnt listed in /xcfg item setting is automaticaly enabled for pick. you need to start all your clients with with plugin that will disable wide range of items, then enabling the ones you want one by one.
    LUA Programming
ItemIsToPickList = {57,8605} ; -- item Ids you dont want to block

function CheckIfInsideList(thevalue,thelist)
	for x=1,#thelist do
		if (thelist[x] == thevalue) then
			return true;
		end;
	end;
	return false;
end;

function BlockItems()
	local items = L2TConfig.GetConfig().items;
	local ItemRange = 100000;
	for i = 0, ItemRange, 1 do
		if not CheckIfInsideList(i,ItemIsToPickList) then
			local it = items:GetItem(i);
			it.Me.Pickup = false;
			it.Pet.Pickup = false;
		end;
	end;
end;
BlockItems();

I just recently got a account unbanned and they tock all the gear off it and adena. And left if you come for my help. Lets be adults if not then don't contact me. asking me to get it unbanned.
you can get accounts unbanned?
Yes Sir. Add me on Skype ace.spades24 if you need more information. If over 90days its very hard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's