Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I just need to know if you ever had ncoins on that account
Didnt know that. Can you repeat pls?
THis plugin MAKES your bot NOT to pick up ITEMS that are not listed in /xcfg list?
It looks like during event Period they are very active.. Never seen so many bans in a week/2 weeks
Game logs of your account activity show conclusive evidence of third party software used in conjunction with the Lineage 2 service. I am unable to provide you with any more detailed information regarding our detection methods.

*Edit* I just bought 300m adena too for twilight armors lol fuck fuck, at least i know i can buy adena without getting banned :O
that plugin only work for premium Sad , anyway i get ban 2 summoner in GoG
But cant login game. Be banned ?
Try this ... log on path of aweken http://truly-free.lineage2.com/path not on site...
banned iss from gf pt 3hour ago other is safe for now jet iss pick up drop loot fk

server magmeld
MAGMELD JUST NOW!

WYNN+ISS banned. 86,87..force disconnected while botting.
Other accounts logged with l2tower and doing nothing still alive. I; ll check my other accoutn too and report.

EDIT: Another pair (86 both) BANNED. Heavily active during past 2+ months. Not online from yesterday.

ALL 4 were PICKERS.

DAmn it.. and i was coming to PC to unload adena/items from them....
About half a bil gone...:/ Lesson.. "unload" everytime you can Big Grin
one toon from 4 chars party banned on naia.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's