Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Future of L2Tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Soooo... with the grieving news about L2Tower not supporting official anymore, what is going to happen with L2Tower?

There are a lot of players botting on private servers, even though L2T never bypassed any major antibot.

Will L2T focus on private server or will it stall like this until death?

Opinions? And please, talk only about the FUTURE of L2T, not what happened with NCSoft, Thanks.
Die...becouse good free servăs have best antibot..enter text..guard...whit 200%reflect dmg...puzzle..and the pk ...hard to bot
we are waiting for a reply from NCSoft lawyers
are you even considering switching your focus towards the private servers?
(12-11-2015 18:31 PM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]we are waiting for a reply from NCSoft lawyers

ok close l2t project

make v2, other name, other devs, selling only private like adrenaline, that is like example

anyway u guys maked good job Smile

just q, what usa can make for polish ppl ?

gg is just dead sh1t

sorry about this crappy post, friday and beer, live near russia and drink like russian Big Grin

p.s gl guys hope dont get trobble

ps v2

no sense for private only if work for bypasses like lameguard, smartguard etc

coz all sh1t private can work month, can work two and pooof, new server, new players and no1 care about all ur old donations /items etc
is l2 Tower going to work any time soon? And if not am i going to get a refund on my 90 day license? im not in need of my money back but i would like to get this fixed........
example l2toxic work since 2008 and u never update again bypass against smartguard agree with vinter about private servers
(12-11-2015 20:20 PM)Protecter Wrote: [ -> ]is l2 Tower going to work any time soon? And if not am i going to get a refund on my 90 day license? im not in need of my money back but i would like to get this fixed........

get a refund
(12-11-2015 18:31 PM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]we are waiting for a reply from NCSoft lawyers

So you are going to fight this?

Would be nice to know a bit more info about the whole situation - but im sure there is some non-disclosure agreement etc attached with the deal u were forced to make with NCSoft

PS. my theory is that L2T was targeted in anticipation for L2Classic release by NCWest in 2016. This is a pattern i have been seeing...

1. Add lineage 2 to steam
2. Shut down L2T, improve gameguard
3. Release Classic servers in 2016 w/ p2p
4. PROFIT!
Ppl why u ask refunds? I dont get?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's