Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Future of L2Tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
always rember, thoose who got refund got perma ban Wink
I would like to say thanks to the guys for keeping it up and running over the years. All that work was much appreciated. It's cheap it had to end this way for tower and NCsoft. Would like to see the developers come out with another program if there is a loophole around the legal actions taking place. Tried several bots over the years and just recently came back to tower, it's always been the best. I will not be asking for a refund because I'm not a punk lol. And the services always out weighed the price. Tons of man hours go into working on these things. Good luck with NCsoft, and dare I say " keep up the good work".
+1
Porkchops !
guys lets do a list of the servers that we want support.. the privates so if the devs are considering the chance of focusing on privates.. they will have a list of the most urgent servers or protections so they can try to by-pass? what you guys think?
agree with xenosaga bypass l2toxic xd
Please, stop with the racism, it's not the point nor a valid argument to ANY discussion. It's plain retarded, to be honest.

IF l2tower decides to move on to Private server support, the main antibots people use are lameguard and smartguard. @szakalaka already bypassed at least one of them, so we know it's possible.
smartguard, l2j guard, blackwatch, anti captcha system, shield.exe from lineage2dex.
I thank you for all this time.
I hope you find a way to keep the program working for NA servers but please this time make it complete,add the ability for multiboxing and find out what made us to get banned from the time fishing system changed untill now ,i think everyone agrees the purpose is not to bot for NA for 2-3 days then toons banned then start again,but to find exactly what to do so we bot safely.
ban all crying bitches, you got my blessing.
man can you even believe that there is a guy selling adena and saying that the Money will go do the devs account to get them out of the jail... there is people that has no respect... what a pitful joke.. if you can even call it a joke
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's