Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Future of L2Tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
You don't have to be admin to make a bypass and sell it.

Let's just hope everything works out OK for our polish overlords.
Just read up on WoW glider bot. THats one hell of a story... Smile
(12-21-2015 01:01 AM)Szakalaka Wrote: [ -> ]Just read up on WoW glider bot. THats one hell of a story... Smile

6m. wew.. though it's kinda different since glider provided a modified client of some sort.
This bot was the best i hope this wount be end for it, i hope Tongue Anyhow some folks have great ideas that the devs could go into private servers space, still in my opinion official support is way better, because most servers don't last long. (as i noticed some servers las long lol). Its really odd for me that ncsoft just noticed, how many years have passed lol (or mostly they were "blind" for the botting problem Big Grin)? Lets hope lawyers have some good news...
Do we have any news? Are the devs, legally speaking, safe?

PS. blade and soul anyone?
No future for L2tower so far ?
(01-30-2016 06:11 AM)romano Wrote: [ -> ]No future for L2tower so far ?

At naia GF location,found same botters full party,with some old and some new toons.Some program works then without bans,who knows which it is?
probabbly adrenaline
up
tower dead almost will be amazing if admins works on bypass of smartguard lameguard but its dead
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's