Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Future of L2Tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Some "people" have no character or personality, be happy he's just on the internet and you don't have to meet and deal with him in real life in the end he just made a fool of himself.
(12-14-2015 01:30 AM)xenosaga Wrote: [ -> ]man can you even believe that there is a guy selling adena and saying that the Money will go do the devs account to get them out of the jail...

No more Smile
This is proof why you should not give it for free.
It will bring more selfish people.

We all know most of botter is selfish.
They are bot to find item/adena but never ever return anything to community.

They have to pay for the price.

GL for your legal issue.
(12-11-2015 18:31 PM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]we are waiting for a reply from NCSoft lawyers

please refund my money I paid this week and close my account.
(12-11-2015 18:31 PM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]we are waiting for a reply from NCSoft lawyers
any news?
(12-15-2015 06:13 AM)level255 Wrote: [ -> ]This is proof why you should not give it for free.
It will bring more selfish people.

We all know most of botter is selfish.
They are bot to find item/adena but never ever return anything to community.

They have to pay for the price.

GL for your legal issue.

Agree.Free version should not exist,free botters are the ones who dont care for safety,some of them dont even know how to setup skills and create this image of full of bots servers.But since L2 gives us less and less income,a monthly feee is also too much for many of us.
Ideal would be pay for 3/6 months lisence and then pay again on next tower update,like we had.More income for admins,more motivation to provide a bot program with fuctions gms can not track.
I may be a bit late, but what lawyers? What issues? Are you threated somehow by NCsoft to stop developing bot?
szaka u will make bypass for smartguard???
No i wont, why would i ; O
for money???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's