L2Tower Discord Let's keep the community alive with discord. Discussions about plugins and scripts L2Tower Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jail
JAK Offline
Gremlin

Version: 1.4.1.116
Jail

So i use tower a year now maybe more... and never had i any problem with it Tongue i was carefull and never was suspected...but after januarys 29th server restart my Chars at Naia with which i used to join coc (even in coc i was carefull)are now in jail...

so my question is: Does any1 know how long will they be there?
01-30-2014 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blimpador Offline
Expired VIP Member

Version: 1.4.2.142
RE: Jail

Jail? Like you login and they are in Jail? or cant´t log in?...

For me that´s new, I never had a toon in jail.. always bannedBig Grin
01-30-2014 12:34 PM
Fox Away
Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!

Version: 1.4.2.142

Reselect character for a system msg whit the time or mail ncsoft

G2A is a fantastic web-store where you can buy games cheap (40%+ Discounts!)
[Image: uaFndGu.gif]
01-30-2014 12:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JAK Offline
Gremlin

y i log in and all four of them are in jail...
i mailed Vali in officail forum and said he will check this but nothing changed...so i pmed him again today and i still w8 Tongue

Fox what do u mean with reselect?

PS: the interesting part is that a fifth toon i lvl up was in jail also but after 10 mins max 20 went out... (not 85 yet)
01-30-2014 13:20 PM
tuxevil Offline
VIP Member

Version: 1.4.3.143

yes i got same problem my entire clan who i used to farm coc was in fail after manteiment

i sent mail with 2 of them and i got free them i have to send another emails from the others to free them all i hope
but the funny part is that since more than a month i wasnt using them i just did coc the day before manteiment with 4 chars and even worst, another char that never was in clan and never did coc, i invite him couse was going to lvl up and i wanted those points and he also was jailed

well at least for now i got my 2 importants out of jail, but ncsoft delevel my clan to lv1, i think to avoid join coc
01-31-2014 01:47 AM
JAK Offline
Gremlin

(01-31-2014 01:47 AM)Tuxevil Wrote:  yes i got same problem my entire clan who i used to farm coc was in fail after manteiment

i sent mail with 2 of them and i got free them i have to send another emails from the others to free them all i hope
but the funny part is that since more than a month i wasnt using them i just did coc the day before manteiment with 4 chars and even worst, another char that never was in clan and never did coc, i invite him couse was going to lvl up and i wanted those points and he also was jailed

well at least for now i got my 2 importants out of jail, but ncsoft delevel my clan to lv1, i think to avoid join coc

same thing as me...at least u got your important chars out Tongue
02-01-2014 12:09 PM
NaoJogoMais Offline
I'm Watching You!

Version: 1.4.2.132

Jain? This not good! :X

[ RETIRED ]
...from retail!

[Image: 201628.png]
02-01-2014 13:19 PM
tuxevil Offline
VIP Member

Version: 1.4.3.143

(02-01-2014 12:09 PM)JAK Wrote:  
(01-31-2014 01:47 AM)Tuxevil Wrote:  yes i got same problem my entire clan who i used to farm coc was in fail after manteiment

i got another one out

you just have to open a support ticket asking why your char is in jail and they take you out, it takes a few hours usually, but until now, every supoport ticket i openned result as free char
02-01-2014 18:34 PM
 Reputed by : JAK(+1)
JAK Offline
Gremlin

(02-01-2014 18:34 PM)Tuxevil Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 12:09 PM)JAK Wrote:  

i got another one out

you just have to open a support ticket asking why your char is in jail and they take you out, it takes a few hours usually, but until now, every supoport ticket i openned result as free char

arent u afraid to make a ticket?...i mean cant they trace the modified system folder?

btw i am online in total for more than 24h and still none char is out...so i guess i will have to make a support ticket...

PS:pmed GMs on forum but got no response
02-03-2014 22:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is there have a solution for this jail system ? newgeneration 8 5,868 09-26-2011 15:27 PM
Last Post: ClockMan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)