Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Jail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i use tower a year now maybe more... and never had i any problem with it Tongue i was carefull and never was suspected...but after januarys 29th server restart my Chars at Naia with which i used to join coc (even in coc i was carefull)are now in jail...

so my question is: Does any1 know how long will they be there?
Jail? Like you login and they are in Jail? or cant´t log in?...

For me that´s new, I never had a toon in jail.. always bannedBig Grin
Reselect character for a system msg whit the time or mail ncsoft
y i log in and all four of them are in jail...
i mailed Vali in officail forum and said he will check this but nothing changed...so i pmed him again today and i still w8 Tongue

Fox what do u mean with reselect?

PS: the interesting part is that a fifth toon i lvl up was in jail also but after 10 mins max 20 went out... (not 85 yet)
yes i got same problem my entire clan who i used to farm coc was in fail after manteiment

i sent mail with 2 of them and i got free them i have to send another emails from the others to free them all i hope
but the funny part is that since more than a month i wasnt using them i just did coc the day before manteiment with 4 chars and even worst, another char that never was in clan and never did coc, i invite him couse was going to lvl up and i wanted those points and he also was jailed

well at least for now i got my 2 importants out of jail, but ncsoft delevel my clan to lv1, i think to avoid join coc
(01-31-2014 01:47 AM)Tuxevil Wrote: [ -> ]yes i got same problem my entire clan who i used to farm coc was in fail after manteiment

i sent mail with 2 of them and i got free them i have to send another emails from the others to free them all i hope
but the funny part is that since more than a month i wasnt using them i just did coc the day before manteiment with 4 chars and even worst, another char that never was in clan and never did coc, i invite him couse was going to lvl up and i wanted those points and he also was jailed

well at least for now i got my 2 importants out of jail, but ncsoft delevel my clan to lv1, i think to avoid join coc

same thing as me...at least u got your important chars out Tongue
Jain? This not good! :X
(02-01-2014 12:09 PM)JAK Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2014 01:47 AM)Tuxevil Wrote: [ -> ]yes i got same problem my entire clan who i used to farm coc was in fail after manteiment

i got another one out

you just have to open a support ticket asking why your char is in jail and they take you out, it takes a few hours usually, but until now, every supoport ticket i openned result as free char
(02-01-2014 18:34 PM)Tuxevil Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2014 12:09 PM)JAK Wrote: [ -> ]

i got another one out

you just have to open a support ticket asking why your char is in jail and they take you out, it takes a few hours usually, but until now, every supoport ticket i openned result as free char

arent u afraid to make a ticket?...i mean cant they trace the modified system folder?

btw i am online in total for more than 24h and still none char is out...so i guess i will have to make a support ticket...

PS:pmed GMs on forum but got no response
Reference URL's