Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Antibot and window limit bypass thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Send sakaszli or Clockman the by-pass if them approves it I will buy it :/
(12-06-2012 21:55 PM)AdioZ Wrote: [ -> ]Send sakaszli or Clockman the by-pass if them approves it I will buy it :/

why should i send them my job ?contact me for a teamviewr sessions if u want to see it works
i have idea, consider it:
contact L2t devs and make them add ur bypass hardcoded as new feature in L2t. It will be somehow additionally paid (high price per month), like some higher premium level (zRanger have 3 license levels) and u will share income from it.

Why its better for both sides?
- People will buy it more willingly, cuz everyone will trust devs and be sure its not some weak scam.
- Also more ppl will know about it and will have chance to donate - they just need to auto-update l2t.
- Bypass hardcoded into l2t wont be that easy to copy/redistribute as few files u sell now.
- Both sides will make profit in $$ and L2t will become more exclusive, cuz will be the one which bypass lameguard.
(12-07-2012 01:11 AM)zippez Wrote: [ -> ]i have idea, consider it:
contact L2t devs and make them add ur bypass hardcoded as new feature in L2t. It will be somehow additionally paid (high price per month), like some higher premium level (zRanger have 3 license levels) and u will share income from it.

Why its better for both sides?
- People will buy it more willingly, cuz everyone will trust devs and be sure its not some weak scam.
- Also more ppl will know about it and will have chance to donate - they just need to auto-update l2t.
- Bypass hardcoded into l2t wont be that easy to copy/redistribute as few files u sell now.
- Both sides will make profit in $$ and L2t will become more exclusive, cuz will be the one which bypass lameguard.
might just fluff him for selling stuff Dodgy
thats a good idea if i was at least with one developer in the same country so we can meet in real and talk about it.i dont trust people from internet to give my items... most of the time they steal you and you get nothing.also about if my services are scam or not

1) you can ask the peoples that got it
2) i can provide you with any posible proof you ask for
works 100%

big ups for karapidiola!!
(12-07-2012 03:09 AM)karapidiola Wrote: [ -> ]thats a good idea if i was at least with one developer in the same country so we can meet in real and talk about it.i dont trust people from internet to give my items... most of the time they steal you and you get nothing.also about if my services are scam or not

1) you can ask the peoples that got it
2) i can provide you with any posible proof you ask for

yeah, cuz they wrote whole L2t to earn money and have reason to scam u... make sense Big Grin
karapidiola +1
(12-07-2012 09:45 AM)vicodine Wrote: [ -> ]works 100%

big ups for karapidiola!!

First post Smile Seems legit..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's