Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Antibot and window limit bypass thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
first, reupload it as normal video.
second, i belive IL lameguard is abit diffrent that h5 and other.
third, if it working, nice job.
maybe they are different but they use the same way to detect the bot on every version
i will test it in highter client also but im 100% sure thats the same and it will work

2 functions check all the time for bots dlls and staff(run time check)
1 function check if you have changed the code in the gameguard.des dsetup etc(run time check)
and 1 function check for some hooks after you click login,login at the gameserver and enter world(scan time check)

about the video i used screen to exe for the size reduction if i use another tool it will be huge.. its clean
(11-21-2012 21:19 PM)karapidiola Wrote: [ -> ]2 functions check all the time for bots dlls and staff(run time check)
1 function check if you have changed the code in the gameguard.des dsetup etc(run time check)
and 1 function check for some hooks after you click login,login at the gameserver and enter world(scan time check)

we know that, but the problem is finding them.
both 4 functions are almost the same if u find 1 u get the others Wink
ok, i will try it today, i have 1 function(server select check)
keep in mind each function needs different way to be byppased from another !
(11-21-2012 19:15 PM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]Your e-penis must be huge xD
[Image: huge_e_penis.jpg]

xD

(11-21-2012 19:53 PM)zerilius Wrote: [ -> ]u know that selling such things will result in ban, right ?

O.o why?

(11-21-2012 21:09 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]third, if it working, nice job.

y
i will never downlod your demo1.exe i dont know worms will be inside i dont trust in what you show there whit antivirus shit, you can upload video easy on youtube
Heh, you know what killed the cat? Smile

This got cracked? Tongue
(11-22-2012 03:21 AM)cobra8co Wrote: [ -> ]i will never downlod your demo1.exe i dont know worms will be inside i dont trust in what you show there whit antivirus shit, you can upload video easy on youtube
I threw it in multiple offline and online scanners and not a single one found something. I even played the video afterwards and I'm not worried or anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's