Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Mass ban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(08-10-2012 10:54 AM)evets Wrote: [ -> ]They cant ban becs of some invsb item, lol you can easy pick that up to without any botprgm just spam the pickup. They check your chat, a party with 4-5 days of online time and not a single chat is quite suspiciously. Also they monitoring you for a while taking scrn shoot/videos for evidance, or atleas they use to do before they whent f2p. Then you got the report button ppl spam on you.

To be home safe is to find a spot were not many ppl level and monitoring your bots or alarms.

how comes i had like 9 chars 86 made by 24/7 botting (one by one, not all togheter) and the ONLY ONE i got banned is the last I made? (i created it right after the happarition of invisible items' story) and it was the char who was pick uping items with friends keeper. The Wynn in pt is still free.
+1
Ban... Wynn lv90 0,5% Sad

Wynn + Iss in party, only wynn banned

Only wynn pick up (Tower Option)
After
Drops from MONSTERS
Hit for ME

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-pick-invisible-item

what script are you using to pick up?

I tried some and did not work.
simple: i don't pick up xD i'm thinking about create a char lvl1(or something like that) and take it in pt and make it pick up items, and exchange items/Adena every 1-2 day, so when it get ban just make another 1 and continue for unlimited time.
true i proly got those items from 3 weeks ago and got banned 3 chars i didn't log that time. Big Grin

but hey pick up only mine don't work ?
As far as my bots go... I am almost always at my computer monitoring them.. I talk to others often when im running them...

What I still cannot understand is my healer has never picked up any items and it got banned... makes you go hmmm...
random loot?
(08-10-2012 23:59 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]random loot?

The guilty Tongue
(08-10-2012 23:59 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]random loot?
Ive never hade any problems on retail beside from 1 char got ban and it was my own fault for botting in wron region were there where quest mobs.

Beside from that i have never ever got banned for botting and we have botted since C3 on retail.!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's