Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Mass ban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Bans where? xD
You have NEVER (from when you created it) used pick up options? Even if u used it 1 month ago and you picked an invisible item, you can get ban... Coz you keep the item in your inv
(08-10-2012 00:29 AM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]You have NEVER (from when you created it) used pick up options? Even if u used it 1 month ago and you picked an invisible item, you can get ban... Coz you keep the item in your inv
If u say so, then its possible that i got banned for pickuping invisible item
How can i see if there is an invisible item in my invetory?
if i try to count the slots?
Try to use the pickup option ONLY for your own drops, or, in the editor set to pick up only adena/goods mats.
(08-10-2012 00:11 AM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]... My char (i used it till few hours ago) is still ok... Don't pick up guys, and you will e safe

Be*

My healer has never picked up a drop ever unless it was by hand.
My dagger (which was banned also) got banned too and he was always the pickup. Loot was always set to finders also.
banned wynn and iss....but i have another iss and a elemental summoner in 75 Big Grin
Only my Iss was banned in my pt bot.

Pickup options:
- After
- Some sh1ts was filtered im /xcfg
- PT Find Keepers
- Only iss was picking up itens

Now, using Dragonius Script for pickup itens xD
One clan m8 get banned. at bartz
They cant ban becs of some invsb item, lol you can easy pick that up to without any botprgm just spam the pickup. They check your chat, a party with 4-5 days of online time and not a single chat is quite suspiciously. Also they monitoring you for a while taking scrn shoot/videos for evidance, or atleas they use to do before they whent f2p. Then you got the report button ppl spam on you.

To be home safe is to find a spot were not many ppl level and monitoring your bots or alarms.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's