Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Can't patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Do you got Team Viewer ? If yes, I would like to look into this later (after ~1h)
so ... after testing a little while i found the solution

you can`t patch avformat dll because 4game service is on and 4game launcher is in tray.
4game protects the lineage2 folder.
windows 7 users have no problem with that because windows 7 has a build in security especially win7 64 bits which protects your system from hackers/viruses and also blocks the reading of memory from anticheat systems like 4game so you don`t have a problem with patch.

If your avformat isn`t pathced correctly you will get an error (...not patched from l2 tower)
i think avformat is pathced because the size of the dll changes but l2 tower won`t create l2tower.ini so when you start the game will give you this error:
[Image: euerror.png]

this error is given also when you see the message from l2tower that the dll is patched because it won`t create the l2tower.ini

so to solve the problem you need l2tower ini and l2tower dll like clockman says or you must stop 4game service and exit from tray from 4game restart pc and try to patch the avformat dll again.

Known issue : after the game is loaded with patched dll and you exit from game you must log off your windows user or restart pc because avformat dll will stay loaded and the game won't start again.
@madjqker That's pretty much what came to my mind since even without patched .dll I couldn't reopen my client once I closed, crashed or dissconected without restarting my computer. I solved it with lsp fix (http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm)

If it's possible somebody should update everything it's need in order to run L2t and we can try it out, some users with Win7 reported this issue aswell on this thread so dunno which might be their problem.

@ I do not but I guess I can install it, if we fix some hour today or tomorrow I guess I can help you to solve this or someone else since I'm quite busy.

Edit: Tryed to patch on Safe mode, didn't work, same error. Obviously nothing from 4game/L2 was working, the problem might be something else.
Working on it...
i couldn`t patch the dll either but after i deleted l2tower and redownloaded had no problem with patching
how to downgrade the l2tower?
yes pls how to downgrade the l2 tower plss
I know this, answer is on forum: search for font + xml, you need to remove some "japanese" fonts codes support from xml file in fonts in Data folder and will work.
just now I have updated to new version and after that it do this....

2011.12.14 17:12:21
CPU : GenuineIntel Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.00GHz @ 3145 MHz 2047MB RAM
Video : No Video
PosCode : LS1(415) 0:0:0 2/0 [522]

Assertion failed: GetClassInfoExW( NULL, WinBaseClass, &Cls ) [File:.\Window.cpp] [Line: 1050]

History: WControl::RegisterWindowClass <- UWindowManager::UWindowManager <- InitWindowing

What to do?Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's