Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Can't patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(12-11-2011 17:28 PM)madjqker Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem but only when i use free licence if i use premium licence starts without a problem but if i close the game then i have to restart the pc because the game will not start again.
[Image: euerror.png]

So if you buy premium licence I think you`ll have no problem and you won`t see that error again.
Admin please solve the problem with the exit from the game. After i exit from the game i have to restart the pc or please tell us what to do to not restart the pc every time i exit the game.

I got that error whatever I use. Could u post one screen on your premium side in the loader?
C'mon admin many people has this issue )
have same Crit error and when i try to patch is says cant find openFileDialog2.dll
maybe someone that patched the file can post it so the rest of us can get it to Wink
(12-12-2011 10:04 AM)yrzr Wrote: [ -> ]maybe someone that patched the file can post it so the rest of us can get it to Wink

Yes it's posible, files needed:

[patched.dll]
l2ui.dll
L2Tower.ini

And you will need to change patch in ini file.
(12-12-2011 10:28 AM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2011 10:04 AM)yrzr Wrote: [ -> ]maybe someone that patched the file can post it so the rest of us can get it to Wink

[patched.dll]
l2ui.dll
L2Tower.ini

could you post them plxxxx
(12-12-2011 10:28 AM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]

[patched.dll]
l2ui.dll
L2Tower.ini

I can only find l2ui.utx but not l2ui.dll, where's that ? Where does L2Tower.ini go ? Could you upload the files ?

Edit: Replaced files on my system with ones from friend with working bot and changed .ini route to where my L2Tower is but I keep getting this error if I try to launch my game:

Failed to find object 'Class NWindow.ConsoleWnd'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- UGameEngine::InitConsole <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

So yeah this is not working.
Any solution ?
There is something with your client or computer. Check every point in F.A.Q.
According to this http://forum.l2tower.eu/showthread.php?tid=1360, everything is fine on my side.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's