Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Can't patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(12-10-2011 23:34 PM)zerilius Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2011 23:03 PM)lefrancai5 Wrote: [ -> ]I think we have the same prob, i just wanna post the errors that i have when i try to run the game :x (and is there any list of the premium features that we have when we buy premium accounts?)

This is other kind of problem...There was solution for it somewhere on forum. Search for it !
This is the error which appears after fail patching into eu official:
[Image: euerror.png]

Yeah, thats the error, might be related with OS: Windows XP 5.1 ?
i have same problem...i think its coz my windowns is 64 bit....
XP or Win7 ? So Admin will know and maybe provide us a solution.
my is Win7 ! well..idk if my tower dont work coz my pc is 64 bit...but i have friends exping atm on tower and all have win 32 bit
(12-11-2011 06:20 AM)giigaa Wrote: [ -> ]my is Win7 ! well..idk if my tower dont work coz my pc is 64 bit...but i have friends exping atm on tower and all have win 32 bit
wow im not alone whit this crit error screen windows xp 32bit here still lf any solution =/
This is what im getting when i try to patch it:

[Image: notpatched.jpg]

This is what im getting when i try to start the game:

[Image: 42243.jpg]

Im guessing its the problem that everyone here has...
Tested with winxp 32bit sp3, and win7 64 bit on laptop
1. file is in use, or you select wrong file.
2. l2tower.ini file exists in that folder.
3. l2t.dll exists in that folder...
(12-11-2011 09:45 AM)yrzr Wrote: [ -> ]This is what im getting when i try to patch it:

[Image: notpatched.jpg]

This is what im getting when i try to start the game:

[Image: 42243.jpg]

Im guessing its the problem that everyone here has...
Tested with winxp 32bit sp3, and win7 64 bit on laptop

On second PC in home i got exactly the same. I updated L2T on it because there was version .58 and tried to patch file as in instruction. And got same as yrzr.

Today after i back to home i will try few things, mby its matter of fail update or something with using files, like ClockMan said. If i find solution i will inform you
Still cannot run the bot, and i didnt found any thread on forum talking about a solution for it :x
(12-10-2011 23:34 PM)zerilius Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2011 23:03 PM)lefrancai5 Wrote: [ -> ]I think we have the same prob, i just wanna post the errors that i have when i try to run the game :x (and is there any list of the premium features that we have when we buy premium accounts?)

This is other kind of problem...There was solution for it somewhere on forum. Search for it !
This is the error which appears after fail patching into eu official:
[Image: euerror.png]
(12-11-2011 13:46 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]1. file is in use, or you select wrong file.
2. l2tower.ini file exists in that folder.
3. l2t.dll exists in that folder...

Could you be more specific I don't really understand some points:

1- I restarted my computer and tryed to patch again, didn't work.
2- What folder, system ?
3- What folder ?

l2tower.ini, l2t.dll where are those and what should we do with them ?

I downloaded l2t, put it in a clean folder, updated without apparently problems and then tryed to patch avformat-52.dll (which is the .dll on your guide http://forum.l2tower.eu/showthread.php?tid=1636 ).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's