Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: [ CPU USAGE DISCUSSION ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
i have same problem before .
Way fix :
1/ re-install lineage2
2/ del old floder u did setup lineage2 ( Dell all ) and copy the Original ( if u have copy to another floder before u use it )
if work rep me Big Grin
With other updates i used to run 15+ clients easy, now with the latest update there is some kind of memory leak? cpu @ 100% after 4+ clients.

i5 750k
6950 Ati
8gig ram

any update on this? there are more like me
quick question guys: does a lower TPS affect how quickly your party kills? ==> lower exp/sec?
if u have higher TPS ur window working more like "LIVE WINDOW" if u have less its making actions slowly... so ur bot dont act like n00b doing skills with 0,5-1s delay.
(12-31-2013 10:09 AM)Onomatopeja Wrote: [ -> ]if u have higher TPS ur window working more like "LIVE WINDOW" if u have less its making actions slowly... so ur bot dont act like n00b doing skills with 0,5-1s delay.

what means TPS and how u set?
@ negru11 page 2 post number 11
I think I have found out my random dc problem (I am not sure if this apply to everyone).

I run 2 bot groups. 7 clients and 6 clients. At first I use the old pc with windows 7 to run the 6 clients group and the new pc With window 8 i just bought to run the 7 clients group. Old pc used up to 80% CPU and new pc only used 50%. Somehow my new pc keep getting 1 client disconnected every few hours and my old pc run forever without any dc. So I just tested and switch the old pc to run 7 clients and the new pc run 6. The old pc had been running 2 days without dc and my new pc 1 client disconnected after 12 hours. It does improved in time length. In conclusion, anyone with random dc, are you using window 8?

I am not computer expert, just want to share my experiment to those who may know how to fix.
(12-31-2013 09:22 AM)angelychris Wrote: [ -> ]quick question guys: does a lower TPS affect how quickly your party kills? ==> lower exp/sec?

I tested this some days ago with my 95 bot grp. Used /statistics plugin to calculate xp/sec for 2hours with TPS=5 and then TPS=20.

TPS=5 got ~300,000 xp/sec
TPS=20 got ~360,000 xp/sec

Also TPS=5 had much lower monsters killed... but i don't remember numbers.

So yeah I set my TPS back to 20 because CPU isn't really problem for me... my physical memory maxed out with 16-17 clients.
kill me QQ look how much RAM eat my char's :|
is this normaly?Sad
its normal, its starting with 500 ram on my pc and after 12h its using 1gb ram
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's