Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: [ CPU USAGE DISCUSSION ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I doubt that 1.4.1.128 version could keep the stability of CPU l2.exe for a long time. I have checked and found out that it caused the significant increase in the performance of CPU than the previous version 131. You should check it. ( Ram 32Gb )
(08-21-2014 14:28 PM)samlong Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt that 1.4.1.128 version could keep the stability of CPU l2.exe for a long time. I have checked and found out that it caused the significant increase in the performance of CPU than the previous version 131. You should check it. ( Ram 32Gb )

My advice was given from experience.
With 128 i had no problems in cpu usage, lags and crits.
As soon as I updated to 129 they started, chars were lagging and dieing (at low tps), i started getting crits etc. as soon as i switched back to 128 all problems stopped so i am still using it for boting.

128 does have some bugs, auction house window does not show, if you want to sell to an npc no items appear as sellable from your inventory, shops and e-mail windows do not disappear when you buy/retrieve items (all dough the process completes) but these are not issues for me as i do all of these for a separate pc with clean client.

Conclusion: for me it was easier to roll back to 128 and have stable booting for my bot style (script based, high automation, low tps) than trying to get 129+ to work ok
128 does have some bugs, auction house window does not show, if you want to sell to an npc no items appear as sellable from your inventory, shops and e-mail windows do not disappear when you buy/retrieve items

I updated to 131 and still have those bugs...
dude, do you have some plugins like AutoPin, imho someone of them block too many packets
try to delete all plugins and try to sell something
(08-21-2014 16:12 PM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]dude, do you have some plugins like AutoPin, imho someone of them block too many packets

Now that you mention it this issues with 128 did come up at the same time i modified the autopin plugin as discussed on forums.
I will try to tweak the plugin.

Otherwise, Sakaszli, do you have any idea why the lag and crit problems started to show from 128 to 129? my computer simply could not handle the same ammount of clients at same tps (5), plus the warehouse manager functions would not work in the script anymore. (chars were going to the npc oppened the deposit items window but left w/o depositing the items.
Yes, i use the Autopin plugin...

I'll try to remove it and test...

Anyone have a working autopin ??
(08-21-2014 16:12 PM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]dude, do you have some plugins like AutoPin, imho someone of them block too many packets

In fact, I don't install any plugin at all. However, the performance of CPU still increases dramatically after running continously for 12 hours.
same problem here with CPU after 12-20 h i think i need to downgrade to 128 me to
I posted a working autopin in the autopin thread. It checks whether char is already logged in, after char is logged, it stops looking for packets to block so it will never block any ingame packets.
(08-21-2014 22:20 PM)11999 Wrote: [ -> ]I posted a working autopin in the autopin thread. It checks whether char is already logged in, after char is logged, it stops looking for packets to block so it will never block any ingame packets.

Thank you for that,
it was the plugin i was using but when i set it up i also left the old plugin in the same file as comment. My mistake was i also commented (--)three of the lines from your plugin (the ones with ondiconnect function) and after disconnection the plug ofc would not work.

Conclusion the plugin posted now works and i do not have anymore bugs on 128

Thank you, 11999!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's