Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: [ CPU USAGE DISCUSSION ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
lately everything went to shiit with tower.
Only char Sum run 12h>> 24h hight CPU . you can test .^^
Up, everyone should give this thread a good look.
I have a AMD Fx 6300 4 gb ram ddr3 1600 and a geforce GT 740

With 3 Client L2 have some lag issues and all the time i got video freeze l2 go to FULL SCREEN and crash some window.What can i do to stop it ?
Anyone knows why the fullscreen problem occurs? After 3rd box every boxes goes full screen and its annoying to make them fit to screen one by one.
(05-22-2015 23:25 PM)steinerff9 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a AMD Fx 6300 4 gb ram ddr3 1600 and a geforce GT 740

With 3 Client L2 have some lag issues and all the time i got video freeze l2 go to FULL SCREEN and crash some window.What can i do to stop it ?

take off optimize performance , its whats killing the pc and lag issues on each window it will run the game faster on every window open , in option in the game
so just to be clear, set tps to 5, check optimize performance and in l2 tower check - turn off "disable background performance"

this is what i need to lower my cpu usage?
(05-27-2015 22:19 PM)krums Wrote: [ -> ]so just to be clear, set tps to 5, check optimize performance and in l2 tower check - turn off "disable background performance"

yes. running 14 clients here so far and cpu/mem usage is as usual for me.
(05-27-2015 22:20 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2015 22:19 PM)krums Wrote: [ -> ]so just to be clear, set tps to 5, check optimize performance and in l2 tower check - turn off "disable background performance"

yes. running 14 clients here so far and cpu/mem usage is as usual for me.

mkey but aifter i did that my cpu usage become not much but higher

i understand what tps - ticks per second does, its how many times in sec bot will control the game right?

increase performance - ya just makes your game go faster, lag less but on what cost it will use more power or disable something?

and i don't get the last - turn off disable background performance
so it makes client run faster in background or slower?

also as i understand these are best settings if you minimize window, but if you want to semi afk watch game, they still are good or you can set tps to like 1?
I play with TPS = 20 here. 14 clients running, 12 are minimized and 2 are up (1 on each of my 2 screens so I can check my bots)...

24 gb of ram, i7 3770k

CPU is at average 40% and ram 60%
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's