Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Setting up for feoh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pre 85 l2 tower is working awesome. after 85 for feoh i get only one skill then it stops. i tried changing the nukes but also the bot does only one skill then it doesnt do anything. im not sure if i should put script or something like that but please someone can help me to fix it ? i tried searching on forum but on some hot topics i get this :

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

i also bought a lisence and still i canot see the threads....
It's been a known issue for a long time. Not sure if it's being worked on or not, but plugins like the one above can work until then.

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-bug-detec...ntal-nukes
i used the nukefix.lua and now the skills are running good. but ive got a new issue. when the mob is killed the player is w8ing for the mob to dissapear then go to the next target. why this is happening anyone knows ????
(12-06-2013 09:07 AM)mparkasv Wrote: [ -> ]i used the nukefix.lua and now the skills are running good. but ive got a new issue. when the mob is killed the player is w8ing for the mob to dissapear then go to the next target. why this is happening anyone knows ????

same happens to me , but i think no one knows (even admins) how to fix that, shame....
Here is how i set up my feoh.

In nuke skills, use Devils curse & mass devils curse... and any non-elemental nuke u want to use.

Run this script.

LUA Programming
ShowToClient("SYS","Script Feoh Nuke ON");
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------CONFIG
repeat

if (GetTarget() ~= nil) then
	if (GetTarget():IsMonster() == true) and (GetTarget():IsAlikeDeath() == false) 
	and (GetMe():IsAlikeDeath() == false) then
-------------------------------------------------------------------------Skills
	Command("/useskill Elemental Spike");
	Sleep(500);
	Command("/useskill Elemental Crash");
	Sleep(500);
	Command("/useskill Elemental Destruction");
	end;
 end;
Sleep(1000);
until false;

(01-05-2014 12:27 PM)Grond Wrote: [ -> ]Here is how i set up my feoh.

In nuke skills, use Devils curse & mass devils curse... and any non-elemental nuke u want to use.

Run this script.

LUA Programming
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------CONFIG
repeat

Sleep(500);
	Sleep(500);
	end;
 end;
Sleep(1000);
until false;

script worked but now char dont pick up items, herbs etc,,, char targets mobs really fast but dont have time to take items
(01-05-2014 13:41 PM)escence Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2014 12:27 PM)Grond Wrote: [ -> ]Here is how i set up my feoh.

Run this script.

LUA Programming
repeat

Sleep(500);
	Sleep(500);
	end;
 end;
Sleep(1000);
until false;

script worked but now char dont pick up items, herbs etc,,, char targets mobs really fast but dont have time to take items

Yes with this script you won't be able to do other things... my feoh is in 7 man pt so just stands and nukes, nothing else.
Can you Change it that char pick items up ?
newfix.lua since last update today...dont work anymore. any other have the same issue?

Undecided
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's