L2Tower Discord Let's keep the community alive with discord. Discussions about plugins and scripts L2Tower Discord

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Script assistance
dooflex Offline
Ratman Chieftain

Version: 1.4.1.102
Script assistance

Hello,

Im new to using bots of any kind, i dont know anything about scripts. Before you tell me to use the search option, i HAVE for 2 days non stop. Tried 3 different types of script, even more combos. Got a person who has setup 10 different bots to run flawlessly remote setup l2 on my system with teamviewer he cdnt do it either. googled every page related to this issue. My issue is, i CANNOT get a combo script to work on my iss where she will buff my automatically and leave the pt. I managed to make her buff automatically and it ran flawlessly till today when she keeps spamming melodies and maybe 1 or 2 sonatas then restarts spamming melodies again. I have no clue what to do, i have setup pt buffs by skill on my iss i use my wynn for killing and im not running any scripts on her now cos none of them worked. I need remote assistance or skype assistance if anyone could take the time to help me i would appreciate it and if you could set up a wynn DD + iss oop buffer +1 toon getting plvld setup for me i would be willing to donate as well. i have spent 2 days pouring over pages of more trolling less information than i ever have before and im no closer to a solution than i was when i started. I would really appreciate any assistance in this regard and as mentioned i would be willing to donate for a flawless setup installed via teamviewer so that i can get an idea of what to do myself. Thank you
P.S Mods please dont close this thread telling me there are more posts out there and innumerable scripts. iv gone through the beginner guide in detail and its not working for me, not to mention a bunch of scripts and combos.

P.S.S the wynn has mentor buffs on to be precise. and i have used a couple of scripts that were meant for mentor buffs. no luck
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2013 07:28 AM by dooflex.)
03-30-2013 07:25 AM
Find all posts by this user
MtnDew Offline
VIP Member

Version: 1.4.2.141
RE: Script assistance

I can do a setup via team viewer or I can just teach you and have you do it yourself, it might help you learn it better beacuse i don't explain myself as I work on someone elses things. The issue you are having just from what you said is the script that you are running is NOT ment for a toon with mentee buffs on it, that is why it keeps trying to buff melodies becuase it thinks that you summoner does not have them. Mentee buffs and iss buffs are different skill ID numbers, even though they do the same thing. Go into the script that you are using, it should be this one.
Code:
ShowToClient("SYS","Script Para Buffar Estartado");
PPName = "NAMEISS"; --here write name of your PPname
DDName = "NAMECHAR"; --write name of char you want buff

SendInvItBufferInRange = 800;
----------------------------------------------------------------
WhoToInv = nil;

repeat
if(GetUserByName(PPName) == nil)then
ShowToClient("SYS","Buffer Muito Longe, Espere");
repeat
Sleep(1000);
until (GetUserByName(PPName) ~= nil);
ShowToClient("SYS","O Buffer esta Perto");
WhoToInv = GetUserByName(PPName);
elseif(GetUserByName(PPName) ~= nil)then
WhoToInv = GetUserByName(PPName);
end;

if((GetMe():GotBuff(11529) == false) or --Prevailing
(GetMe():GotBuff(11530) == false) or --Daring
(GetMe():GotBuff(11532) == false) or --Refreshing
(GetMe():GotBuff(11524) == false) or --Warrior's Harmony
(GetMe():GotBuff(11565) == false) or --Elemental Protection
(GetMe():GotBuff(11566) == false) or --Divine Protection
(GetMe():GotBuff(11567) == false)) and --Mental Protection

(WhoToInv ~= nil) and
(WhoToInv:IsMyPartyMember() == false) and
(GetMe():GetRangeTo(WhoToInv) < SendInvItBufferInRange)then

ShowToClient("SYS", "Invitando " ..PPName .. " Para Buffar");
Sleep(400);
Command("/invite "..PPName);

repeat
Sleep(100);

until ((GetMe():GotBuff(11529)) and --Prevailing
(GetMe():GotBuff(11530)) and --Daring
(GetMe():GotBuff(11532)) and --Refreshing
(GetMe():GotBuff(11524)) and --Warrior's Harony
(GetMe():GotBuff(11565)) and --Elemental Protection
(GetMe():GotBuff(11566)) and --Divine Protection
(GetMe():GotBuff(11567))) and --Mental Protection

(WhoToInv:IsMyPartyMember() == true);

ShowToClient("SYS", "Buffs Ok, Saindo da pt...");
Sleep(5000);
Command("/dismiss "..PPName);
Sleep(400);
end;
Sleep(1000);
until false;

This is the one that I have taken that is 100% working from the website and modified it to my own needs. Set up the iss with all buffs in party like it should be EXEPT MELODIES, do not buff melodies from iss if your target DD stated in the script has mentee buffs, then insert the names in the script, make sure that your iss is close to your summoner all the time. run script in loop on your dd, make sure that you iss has auto accept party with your DD's name in the accept from columb and that should be about it. If you have more issues and I'm in a good mood don't be afraid to ask for help. This should solve most of your problems though.

+1 or +2 me if I helped you or you think I'm an ass. Tongue
03-30-2013 07:41 AM
dooflex Offline
Ratman Chieftain

Thank you bro. ill test this when i get off work in a bit. i figured that the mentee buffs might be fkin it up but so far this is the 1st productive answer iv got. but what do i do about the pt invite? the wynn does not invite the iss automatically. + in this script that you posted im going to copy paste it into a note file name it .lua then change the name inside with my wynn + iss. who to inv = iss name. Iss cfg pt auto accept on + name of wynn. will remove melodies from the buffs by skill section. and most importantly i run this script on loop on the wynn(DD) right? also when i ran the script i had i got this message "sys: buffer muito longare" im guessing that means the iss is too far away? she is on follow cfg min 50 max 150 distance. + there is always 1 extra toon in my pt getting plvld will that affect her buffing?
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2013 09:05 AM by dooflex.)
03-30-2013 09:05 AM
MtnDew Offline
VIP Member

The other toon isn't affecting it at all, Check to see that you put the name in the script correctly Capital Letters and everything have to be perfect.
Should look like this:
PPName = "IBotThisIss"; --here write name of your PPname
DDName = "SuperBottedSummoner"; --write name of char you want buff

you may want to even extend the range of the invite for it to maybe 1000, any more than that and your iss might not get the buffs.

03-30-2013 09:19 AM
 Reputed by : dooflex(+1)
dooflex Offline
Ratman Chieftain

great thanks Big Grin i have another 2 hrs pushing pens here then ill give it a go. Yup i have the names down perfect right down to the caps. however my toons have numbers in their names like m1iss and m1w4nn tht shdnt be a factor right?
03-30-2013 09:37 AM
MtnDew Offline
VIP Member

nope as long as its in the script correctly.

03-30-2013 09:52 AM
dooflex Offline
Ratman Chieftain

ok i started them up set names and evything when i run the script on the iss it goes "SYS buffer muito longe espare" no auto invite or anything but the melodies thing is fixed now she buffs with resists and sonatas perfectly ty. Is there something im doing wrong regarding the invites? ranges on both are same. i have a macro to invite and dismiss the iss she auto joins the pt if i use the macro but the script doesnt work for invites

You sir are a genius. IT works now i had missed one capital L in my iss's name now she auto invits and the iss auto buffs Smile fuckin A bro ur the man, now how do i boot the buffer after the buffs are done? she stays stuck in the pt

ok i got it running it works with auto invite and buffs and auto kick. perfect Big Grin just one thing now the buffer sometimes refuses auto invite when i check her tab it says the player isnt online. it happens during combat. i have just the buff script running on the wynn nothing else atm and i have her on auto pick up lott and auto invite thats all no other functions running. any clues on this?
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2013 12:27 PM by dooflex.)
03-30-2013 11:16 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)