L2Tower Discord Let's keep the community alive with discord. Discussions about plugins and scripts L2Tower Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOP ISS NOT LEAVING PT
birda91 Offline
Expired VIP Member

Version: 1.4.2.136
OOP ISS NOT LEAVING PT

i have been trying to fix leader.lua , issbuffsr.lua , isslindvior.lua fixed and modified ones and all of them work except the iss wont leave the party after its done buffing.. for last 4 hours i been trying to change OOP mode PART i changed every single value from 0 to 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 and nothing , everything from false to true and from true to false and nothing , tried with kick option and still not working , even put 2 ppl in pt to see if it will kick the iss and still nothing , 3 people still the same ... everything that people say in coments i have tried and nothing works... i have put the correct name of leader and iss and other way around even tried runing with both of them and still not leaving the party after done buffing ... now i have 25 versions of same script and it still isnt leaving the party.. HELP OUT
1. i have used search like 20 times and read every single thread and every single comment in each thread
2. i have read everything inside every script and couldnt fix it
3. if you are going to tell me to use search dont even reply please.
who can make it leave party after its done buffing and come again in party to buff when needed can come on chronos i give him 100kk. i know its not much but its something[/code]

Attached File(s)
.lua  12 iss.lua (Size: 28.35 KB / Downloads: 92)
03-03-2014 02:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
diegol Offline
Expired VIP Member

Version: 1.4.1.121
RE: OOP ISS NOT LEAVING PT

Try this line 821: local shouldLeave = true change fo local shouldLeave = false
03-03-2014 03:22 AM
TheQQmaster Offline
Trolling the Trolls

Version: 1.4.2.133

(03-03-2014 02:56 AM)birda91 Wrote:  i have been trying to fix leader.lua , issbuffsr.lua , isslindvior.lua fixed and modified ones and all of them work except the iss wont leave the party after its done buffing.. for last 4 hours i been trying to change OOP mode PART i changed every single value from 0 to 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 and nothing , everything from false to true and from true to false and nothing , tried with kick option and still not working , even put 2 ppl in pt to see if it will kick the iss and still nothing , 3 people still the same ... everything that people say in coments i have tried and nothing works... i have put the correct name of leader and iss and other way around even tried runing with both of them and still not leaving the party after done buffing ... now i have 25 versions of same script and it still isnt leaving the party.. HELP OUT
1. i have used search like 20 times and read every single thread and every single comment in each thread
who can make it leave party after its done buffing and come again in party to buff when needed can come on chronos i give him 100kk. i know its not much but its something[/code]

how dumb are ppl ?

how u think how script checks?

logical would be that script checks player buffs for invite

that part seems ok, gives pt, but why not leaving? mmmm

Coz need to check buff ids, iss never would can to buff non existing buffs

LUA Programming
function BuffPartyAndLeave( skills, buffsC, classesC, distance, names )
	if PartyNeedBuffs( skills, buffsC, classesC, distance ) then
		BuffParty( skills, buffsC, classesC, distance )
	elseif GetPartyMaster() then
		if GetTime() - LastBuffTime > LeaveAfterBuffsTimeout then
			LeaveParty()
		end
	end
end

PUSH [Image: knUu53] IF HELPED
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 03:27 AM by TheQQmaster.)
03-03-2014 03:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
birda91 Offline
Expired VIP Member

(03-03-2014 03:22 AM)diegol Wrote:  Try this line 821: local shouldLeave = true change fo local shouldLeave = false
Just tried and still not leaving the party after buffs Sad .
im trying to exp subclass and only 1 person in party if that helps

(03-03-2014 03:24 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 02:56 AM)birda91 Wrote:  i have been trying to fix leader.lua , issbuffsr.lua , isslindvior.lua fixed and modified ones and all of them work except the iss wont leave the party after its done buffing.. for last 4 hours i been trying to change OOP mode PART i changed every single value from 0 to 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 and nothing , everything from false to true and from true to false and nothing , tried with kick option and still not working , even put 2 ppl in pt to see if it will kick the iss and still nothing , 3 people still the same ... everything that people say in coments i have tried and nothing works... i have put the correct name of leader and iss and other way around even tried runing with both of them and still not leaving the party after done buffing ... now i have 25 versions of same script and it still isnt leaving the party.. HELP OUT

how dumb are ppl ?

how u think how script checks?

logical would be that script checks player buffs for invite

that part seems ok, gives pt, but why not leaving? mmmm

Coz need to check buff ids, iss never would can to buff non existing buffs

LUA Programming
function BuffPartyAndLeave( skills, buffsC, classesC, distance, names )
	if PartyNeedBuffs( skills, buffsC, classesC, distance ) then
 BuffParty( skills, buffsC, classesC, distance )
	elseif GetPartyMaster() then
 if GetTime() - LastBuffTime > LeaveAfterBuffsTimeout then
 LeaveParty()
 end
	end
end

"Coz need to check buff ids, iss never would can to buff non existing buffs" what does that mean?
you gave me a part of code that is already in script , what do i do with it? delete that part? or just leave that part ? be more specific plz
or better yet post me a script that is already fixed if u can
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 03:37 AM by birda91.)
03-03-2014 03:29 AM
TheQQmaster Offline
Trolling the Trolls

Version: 1.4.2.133

iss class?

PUSH [Image: knUu53] IF HELPED
03-03-2014 03:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
diegol Offline
Expired VIP Member

Version: 1.4.1.121

I think the better u can do it, is to re-dowloading the script, change id's of buffs and iss class and set leader and iss, and try again, this way is working good for me.
03-03-2014 04:51 AM
birda91 Offline
Expired VIP Member

Solved finally , didn't run the script on iss thats why didnt work -_-
03-03-2014 05:35 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)