L2Tower Discord Let's keep the community alive with discord. Discussions about plugins and scripts L2Tower Discord

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Introduction
AreYouKiddingMe Offline
Elpy

Version: None
Introduction

Hello, I've been playing L2 since early 2004. Used walker at the end of it being free and a few months when if was a pay for service. I got deceng at using walker and learning its set up to run a 5 toon party in the catacombs. Left game for a few years and came back when it went f2p. Used a few sites for adena services

A few questions I had were about botting bans. I've heard different rumors on how the banning works. Question is, do they ban the individual accounts that were deemed program users, or do they ban the IP address and any account played on that address. I don't want to lose my account that's almost 10 years old. I do have a account with all my gear that's never had a toon leave town. I'd like to start to make profit again while I'm not in game, lol I'm getting extremely broke again and having trouble trusting adena stores

Any help and advice, positive or negative , is greatly appreciative
06-13-2013 11:08 AM
Find all posts by this user
AreYouKiddingMe Offline
Elpy

RE: Introduction

No answer?
06-13-2013 21:43 PM
testforl2 Offline
Expired VIP Member

Version: 1.4.3.143

A. Never bot with an account you dont want to risk loosing. Even logginin in for a sec using a bot progy, is dangerous.
B. Be always prepared for a ban.
C. There is no COMMON ban method. They just ban randomly. "Randomly" goes to all bot-users. They ban for using l2net, for using zranger, for using walker, for useing tower. They ban ZERO-1-2-3-4-or ALL bot-accounts from a simple user.
D. Though there is no such as an IP BAN, there are people that actually lost accounts without even been used as bots. But if you read the Terms n Conditions of the game, you will find out that an account can be banned for countless other reason apart for botting, aka using a 3rd party software.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2013 21:55 PM by testforl2.)
06-13-2013 21:54 PM
AreYouKiddingMe Offline
Elpy

SoI play my accounts I don't want to risk ban when I have time to play. And when I'm not able to sit down, i could create 3 new accounts and bot them, solely as a money making group. The three full time botted accounts don't jeopardize the other accounts I have not botted? I don't know if I am clear or not

I am going to have to find a cheap discrete adena shop to buy from to get capitol to re-gear existing toons. It will probably have to buy a few times just to get geared competitively

Hopefully I didn't confuse you, thanks I appreciate it
06-14-2013 02:28 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)