L2Tower Discord Let's keep the community alive with discord. Discussions about plugins and scripts L2Tower Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Froming a CP
abf21 Offline
Elpy

Version: 1.4.3.143
Heart Froming a CP

Hi, I would like to form an organized CP to play on a L2 server, i prefer Interlude chronicle but its optional, rates i dont care either it can be from low to mid rate. To all of you who play solo and want a good constant party to farm/pvp/raid, contact me on the forum or write in this topic. My GMT is -4 but that doesnt matter since ill be available the majority of hours a day. I speak english and spanish. We would be using Radicall or Teamspeak. I have experience in l2 for over 7 years, im 22 years old college graduate... any other info feel free to ask. If we grow to a certain point, a clan will be formed.

serious, organized, kickass l2

The server in which we will play can still be discussed. This is an option.

you can contact me via email or skype: abrahambenzaquen (305)773-5969
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2014 07:28 AM by abf21.)
06-15-2014 01:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abf21 Offline
Elpy

Version: 1.4.3.143
RE: Froming a CP

(06-15-2014 01:39 AM)abf21 Wrote:  Hi, I would like to form an organized CP to play on a L2 server, i prefer Interlude chronicle but its optional, rates i dont care either it can be from low to mid rate. To all of you who play solo and want a good constant party to farm/pvp/raid, contact me on the forum or write in this topic. My GMT is -4 but that doesnt matter since ill be available the majority of hours a day. I speak english and spanish. We would be using Radicall or Teamspeak. I have experience in l2 for over 7 years, im 22 years old college graduate... any other info feel free to ask. If we grow to a certain point, a clan will be formed.

serious, organized, kickass l2

The server in which we will play can still be discussed. This is an option.

you can contact me via email or skype: abrahambenzaquen (305)773-5969

BUMP
08-26-2014 07:29 AM
enigmatic6 Offline
Expired VIP Member

Version: 1.4.2.133
RE: Froming a CP

Hi i might be interested and know about one more guy... will pm u in the evening
08-27-2014 16:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)