L2Tower Discord Let's keep the community alive with discord. Discussions about plugins and scripts L2Tower Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
kerberos464 Offline
Bug revealer

Version: 1.4.3.143
Heart 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]

WTS My own ultimate script for doing one-click 1-85 leveling!
Leveling ALL classes, including Ertheia race!
Sayha's Seer and Eviscerator, Dual Class + Noblesse!

Script is done from scratch by me. It took dozens of hours and days debugging and testing. More than 500 chars leveled during testing this script!

Some videos how this script works, watch them on YouTube website, better if you turn on HD and watch at full screen. Read green chat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGeQwwUOkeg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdxMSgm3IYU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U3c-gs9NhQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO6SchVYdVg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHmpmZx-USY

Screenshots

Features
Multi Class. Made for doing all 10 awakened classes:
  • Eviscerator (+ any Dual Class + Noblesse)
  • Sayha's Seer (+ any Dual Class + Noblesse)
  • Sigel Knight
  • Tyrr Warrior
  • Othell Rogue
  • Yul Archer
  • Wynn Summoner
  • Iss Enchanter
  • Feoh Wizard
  • Aeore Healer
    Class support means that I added class skills (self buffs, nukes, recovery skills) to a config file generator, so char can level effectively. Also that means that I checked char can pass all quests, kill mobs at spots. For example, archers ignore mobs with archery resist, although other classes will kill such mobs. And I check that all class change quests could be passed, of course.
Underground Support. Script is done for Lindvior and then adapted to Valiance, Ertheia, Infinite Odyssey, and finally to Underground.
Dual Class Quest. Script will do a quest for acquiring Dual Class (Ertheia race only).
Noblesse Quest. Script will do a quest for acquiring Noblesse status (Ertheia race only).
Mentor-free mode. Char is leveling fine if it has mentor or not, it has mentor buffs detection.
Auto Mentor. If you run your 85+ chars at same PC with your low level chars, they will invite low levels as mentee fully automatic.
Questing. Script does a lot of quests (143 quests at this moment) to speed up leveling process, including all quests from Kekropus series and Letters from the Queen series for getting Steel Coins.
Pailaka. Script does Pailaka - Injured Dragon quest at level 76 to get Pailaka Shirt.
Auto Class Change. Script automatically does all class changes at 19, 38, 76 and 85 level.
Auto Resume. If you get disconnected at any stage, script automatically finds current stage and continue leveling after you relogin char.
Auto Return. If char dies at any stage because of any reason (mobs/pk), it will automatically return to current stage and continue leveling.
Auto Rebuff. If char is out of buffs, it automatically goes to town for rebuff, then returns to exp spot or continue doing current quest.
Auto Restock. Script detects grade of current weapon and automatically buys according shots and soe/spirit ore from npc shop. At level 76+ it buys S grade shots from player shops. Also it sells all farmed crap to shop.
Auto Equip. It detects class and level of char to buy according equipment.
Auto Config. Script detects char's skills and automatically setup configuration for nukes/heals/selfbuffs.
Smart Watchdog. Script monitors current progress and restarts, if it stopped or stuck for any reason.
Extremely simple to use. Only thing you need to do is to create a new char and select desired awakened class using nice graphic menu. No need to edit scripts, move files or do any other actions.
Advanced Logging. Script logs all activity to ingame chat and to a very detailed log file.
And a lot of small goodies, like clan detection and getting 10% exp academy circlet, buying a shirt, getting all buffs from Proclaimer, Angel Cat, Tersi's Herald, doing a quest for a wolf pet, autoaccepting clan and mentor requests from everyone or from char list, auto dismissing inactive mentor, auto learning skills, auto resummoning your servitor when it got new level, smart conditional herbs pickup, and more and more.
I'm pretty sure, it's most advanced script of all ever been made by anyone.

Leveling time
Leveling time is very depending on server population, char's class and online of your mentor.
Here is some examples for several classes:

Sayha's Seer in less than 2.5 days with mentor
Yul Trickster in less than 4 days (92 hours), with mentor
Wynn Spectral Master in 4 days (93 hours), with mentor
Yul Ghost Sentinel in 5.5 days (130 hours), without mentor
Feoh Storm Screamer in 6 days (144 hours), with mentor at 83+, almost without shots at 76+
Othell Wind Rider in 6 days (145 hours), without mentor
Sigel Phoenix Knight in 6.5 days (159 hours), without mentor

Discounts, limitation and important info

There are two license types: Monthly license and Chronicle license.

Monthly license is for using on 1 PC, for 1 month of using script.
Chronicle license is for using on 1 PC, it works while servers run current chronicle.

For Ertheia race you only can run up to 2 chars at same time, to avoid quest zones overcrowd. For all other classes there is no char limitation, you can run as many chars at same time, as your PC can handle.

Script is bound to your PC by it's HWID.
If you need to change your HWID for any reason (PC broke, bought a new PC, changed hardware), you can do it for free up to 3 times per month.

You will receive free updates during all your subscription time.

Referral marketing
If you use my script and some your friend buys it telling me your forum name, both of you will get 3 free days. You will get 3 free days for every new friend you referred.

Discount for returning users
If you bought script once and want to buy it again for another month, you will get 3 free days too.

Script is working with L2Tower version 1.4.2.142 or higher only!

FAQ
Q. Does script require L2Tower Premium license?
A. Yes, it does. Script will not work at free L2Tower license.

Q. Will script be bound to my PC? What if I want to change PC? What if I reformat my PC?
A. Yes, script is bound to your PC's HWID. I will allow to change your HWID for free 1 time every month.

Q. Does script supports Ertheia race?
A. Yes, up to 2 chars at same time. Also it supports Dual Class quest and Noblesse quest for Ertheia.

Q. Can I level several chars on my PC at same time?
A. Yes, you can level as many chars at same moment as your PC/ISP can handle (except Ertheia race).

Q. Will your script level my existing char lvl 50/70/80?
A. No. And I'm not going to add this feature.

Q. What if char gets disconnected or crashed?
A. After you relogin char, script will continue leveling from point it stopped.

How to buy

Project is closed. Purchasing is not possible.

Everything is possible. The impossible just takes longer.
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2016 21:02 PM by kerberos464.)
02-13-2014 12:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Reputed by : devil7(+2) , goanga1(+2) , dudadex(+2) , hcetigol(+2) , silverstoneblue(+2) , Murzycale(+1) , k4du(+2) , benbt91(+2) , Spyder(+2) , rr6(+2) , blah(+2) , darknes12(+2)
TheBl4ckPhoenix Offline
(^.^)

RE: WTS Ultimate script for doing one-click 1-85 leveling!

(02-13-2014 12:58 PM)kerberos464 Wrote:  WTS My own ultimate script for doing one-click 1-85 leveling! For PRO-Botters only!

Script is done from scratch by me. It took dozens of hours and days debugging and testing. More than 200 chars leveled during testing this script!

Features:
Multi Class. Made for doing following classes: Othell Rogue (from Fortune Seeker), Iss Enchanter (from Spectral Dancer), Wynn Summoner (from Spectral Master, Elemental Master and Warlock), Tyrr Warrior (from Duelist). It's possible to add support for another classes (need time).
Valiance Ready. Script is done for Lindvior and then adapted to Valiance.
Adena-free mode. Char is leveling fine even if you don't put any adena on it.
Mentor-free mode. Char is leveling fine if it has mentor or not, it has mentor buffs detection.
No need Path-of-Awakening stuff. Script uses only quests and self-farmed adena for buying stuff.
Questing. Script does a lot of quests, including all quests from Kekropus series for getting Steel Coins. At 61+ it has enough coins for buying A grade weapon and armor.
Pailaka. Script does Pailaka quest at level 73+ to get Pailaka Shirt.
Auto Class Change. Script automatically does all class changes at 19, 38, 76 and 85 level.
Auto Resume. If you get disconnected at any stage, script automatically finds current stage and continue leveling after you relogin char.
Auto Return. If char is dead at any stage because of any reason (mobs/pk), it will automatically returns to current stage and continue leveling.
Auto Rebuff. If char is out of buffs, it automatically goes to town for rebuff, then returns to exp spot or continue doing current quest.
Auto Restock. Script detects grade of current weapon and automatically buys soe/spirit ore and according shots from npc shop. Also it sells all farmed crap to shop.
Auto Equip. It detects class and level of char to buy according equipment for Proofs of Courage and Steel Coins.
Auto Config. Script detects char's skills and automatically setup configuration for nukes/selfbuffs.
Smart Watchdog. Script monitors current progress and restarts, if it stopped or stuck for any reason.
Highly Customizable. It has a set of config files, and they are already pre-configured. But if you want, you can easily add/remove items to pickup, mobs to attack, weapons to use, paths to move and so on. And all this can be modified without any scripting knowledge.
Extremely simple to use. Only thing you need to do is to create a new char and type /wynn, /othell, /iss command. No need to edit scripts, move files or do any other actions.
Advanced Logging. Script logs all activity to ingame chat and to a very detailed log file.
Modular Structure. Script consists of many files, which use common functions. It's good structured, so it's easy to modify script and add new functions.
And a lot of small goodies, like clan detection and getting 10% exp academy circlet, buying a shirt, doing a quest for a wolf pet, auto learning skills, auto resummoning pet when it got new level and more.
I'm pretty sure, it's most advanced script of all ever been made by anyone.

Price is $3000.
If you think price is high, calculate how many chars you can do with it and how much you can sell them for.
Script requires premium L2Tower license, of course.

1) How much time it take to make 1-85 staying 24/7 online?
2) Well, i started time ago same project, but at that time there weren't buffs from npc Big Grin so i quitted
3) Just marketing consideration: 3000 is WAY too much, even if you do like 50 char level 85, you will sell them at max 20-25$... BUT FIRST YOU NEED TO FIND 50 PPL THAT WILL BUY THEM...
My suggestion is: Encrypt it and sell it for like 200E... So ppl wont share it with others for free (or at a lower price)

GG GL
02-13-2014 13:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Reputed by : kerberos464(+2) , lainna(+2)
kerberos464 Offline
Bug revealer

1. depending on class, mentor and how many people are exping on your spots.
in common, it does a char in 6-7 days.
2. revive your project and let's see which is more cool :-p
3. thanks, i will think about it.

02-13-2014 14:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Reputed by : vamostodos(+2)
Fox Away
Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!

Version: 1.4.2.142

You need some youtube vid for promoting features etc... 3k worth vids

G2A is a fantastic web-store where you can buy games cheap (40%+ Discounts!)
[Image: uaFndGu.gif]
02-13-2014 14:22 PM
 Reputed by : kerberos464(+2)
kerberos464 Offline
Bug revealer

i agree and i will provide them soon!

02-13-2014 14:23 PM
TheBl4ckPhoenix Offline
(^.^)

I Suggest you to say to your customers an estimated time to do 1-85....
F.e.
1-85 With mentor = XXh or XX days
1-85 WITHOUT mentor = xxh or xx days
02-13-2014 14:51 PM
Hevenspo Offline
Expired VIP Member

Version: 1.4.2.135

This script is the one, i saw hundred of dorf and summoners using in shilen and chronos, well is highly banned script since all this chars are all banned now, in mos there was tons of this trying to steal rooms i hate this script xD. I prefer to level up 7 man partys in 5-7 days with mentor and all to get safe to 85 than pay $3000????, do you want to recover all your time and money waste on your 200 toons banned?
02-13-2014 15:03 PM
kerberos464 Offline
Bug revealer

yes, i have seen all these dorfs and summoners too, but they do their job NOT using this script.
i haven't been shared nor sold my script to anyone so far.

btw, i have done this script just for fun, not for sale.
and now, when i think it's really good, i decided to sell it.

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2014 15:08 PM by kerberos464.)
02-13-2014 15:05 PM
Hevenspo Offline
Expired VIP Member

Version: 1.4.2.135

well this script looks pretty much like that script, since they ks me since level 40-76 and pked at my spots, i never saw they stay without ban so long to make this worth this money, it is really good script, but since ncsoft ban by ip, is too risky to make 100 chars at the same time and lost all and cursed all your city ips xD
02-13-2014 15:11 PM
kerberos464 Offline
Bug revealer

haha i got your point Wink
don't be so greedy, don't run 100 chars with script or without it.

02-13-2014 15:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
WTS Farm AI Plugin: All DPS, Oracles and Healer classes! JennaDeh 1 22,348 05-26-2022 01:21 AM
Last Post: JennaDeh
WTS WTS Scripts Auto Exp 1-85 Ertheia warrior AFK Script NA/EU Hellios Official bable 0 3,128 09-13-2016 12:49 PM
Last Post: bable
WTB Wtb ertheia mage Naia mixalisGR 0 1,948 10-12-2015 08:13 AM
Last Post: mixalisGR
  WTB 99 ERTHEIA NAIA aut0matic 7 4,163 05-03-2015 17:53 PM
Last Post: aut0matic
  WTB script for leveling from 1-20 on official servers bobrolee 4 3,980 04-07-2015 16:16 PM
Last Post: capucine
WTB WTB ERTHEIA 97-99 BARTZ mirkito2 1 2,462 03-21-2015 23:46 PM
Last Post: herculanO
WTB WTB Ertheia 93+ Shilen rafadog 2 2,432 03-21-2015 00:45 AM
Last Post: herculanO
WTS WTS/ WTT Healer 99 x Ertheia 95+ rafadog 1 2,533 03-15-2015 03:36 AM
Last Post: rafadog
WTS WTS Ertheia Mage 99/96 Bartz Lusbel 0 2,146 12-09-2014 14:11 PM
Last Post: Lusbel
WTB WTB ERTHEIA 91+ NAIA paulcristi12 0 1,821 11-22-2014 13:30 PM
Last Post: paulcristi12

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)