Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Doesn't use mass nuke attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using nuke attacks, but they are not working as they are supposed to. The problem I am having is that when I setup the bot to use mass-mob skills, it doesn't use them. The configuration can be found in the attached picture.
use range 100 ? dafaq mobs might attack from LANCE weapons range witch is 100++
Yes, I can increase it, but I have this nuke enabled, since I started using the bot and I didn't see it work not even once.
10 sec reuse + use once per/mob

try pick just one

or set it not to require a target... test all possible settings whit each nuke after you get it working add a new one. don't just make a huge list and wait to see magic
(03-08-2013 22:19 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]10 sec reuse + use once per/mob

try pick just one

or set it not to require a target... test all possible settings whit each nuke after you get it working add a new one. don't just make a huge list and wait to see magic

I personaly have the same problem. I leave all other settings as DEFAULT except changing the number of mobs to "2" and it never uses the skill.

Tried it with different classes and skills...

As sson as i change it back to only 1 mob to be around, it works.
might be, i never changed mob count
(03-11-2013 18:59 PM)bebites Wrote: [ -> ]

try pick just one

I personaly have the same problem. I leave all other settings as DEFAULT except changing the number of mobs to "2" and it never uses the skill.

I can confirm this. When change count to 1 it will work but at 2 or 3 or something it will not work.
As ISS i realy need the mass skills so i have it at 1 but only at more mobs would be better, it so waste of MP now:-)
(03-12-2013 13:28 PM)stansan Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2013 18:59 PM)bebites Wrote: [ -> ]

try pick just one

I can confirm this. When change count to 1 it will work but at 2 or 3 or something it will not work.
As ISS i realy need the mass skills so i have it at 1 but only at more mobs would be better, it so waste of MP now:-)

bump!
bump
Reference URL's