Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Stuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes when I'm boting, the bot gets stuck on a tree or rock while walking towards its target. And it will stay like that for hours until you notice it. Can this be solved?

Something like if the target HP doesn't decrease in 15 seconds, target other mobs, etc etc.

Thanks.
Will be, our next target is to rebuild logic abit, and with that we will solve that, also we trying to implement new gui in directx.
You can make it with pathpoints , make my life easier...
and how to use path points in cc? when all mobs just aggro on you and you dont know exactly main location of them?
Use the center of big rooms as pathpoint, this is what i do. Also you can add some minor pathpoints with target range 50-100 ( Those gonna be used only for correct pathing and not getting bugged into a wall/tree/rock).
I have same problem Sad all the time my bot getting stuck, cuz his "MoveToTarget" method doesn't use integral lineage2 pathfinder (which works when we click behind the obstacle and bot getting to avoid it by moving around).

(08-02-2011 09:07 AM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]Will be, our next target is to rebuild logic abit, and with that we will solve that, also we trying to implement new gui in directx.

You could release the following algorithm to attack:

1. Move to target close to a given distance, using current target cordinates. For example - 50 range points.
2. Use attack abilities (simple attack, skills, etc).

This algorithm was used in other project, where bot using Delphi language.
Im using this as plugin.. Write /targetfix and everything gows boom bang boom.. Found Here on forum.. Works rl nice..
(03-21-2012 05:44 AM)Like82 Wrote: [ -> ]Im using this as plugin.. Write /targetfix and everything gows boom bang boom.. Found Here on forum.. Works rl nice..

Thanks! I'm new to this bot Smile I have to learn more about plugins.
Reference URL's