Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Possible to change "/cfg" to something else?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe I imagined it but I thought I read somewhere there was a way of changing this to your own choice of keystrokes. But I can't find anything on it in these forums so maybe I did imagine it? Smile

In any event does anyone know if it's possible?

No major reason just that the other day I was a bit tired and typed "/cfg" on clan chat and someone there knew I was botting, luckily he didn't mind (I would assume he was doing the same thing since he recognised the command!) but anyway it'd be cool to avoid this happening again by having a custom access command Smile

Cheers
Simple: Create a macro and put it in shortcuts.
You press it and ta-da! Window appears.
(09-13-2012 04:03 AM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Simple: Create a macro and put it in shortcuts.
You press it and ta-da! Window appears.

Wow, why did I not think of that? Well thanks, +1 rep has been given. Simple but effective solution to this problem Smile

I'm actually very close to purchasing the bot as there are some VIP features I'd like to explore and it's always good to know support is here when needed (even for dummies like myself) Smile

Thank you sir
Make macro for this, gm can see ur macros, macro = ban i think
i did it on several servers, private and officiale, never had a problem.
All good on the server I use
Macro text might be saved on client side, but not sure...
Its server side, ever logged into the shared buffer account = macro's are always there, no matter what person log-ins into it.
Reference URL's