Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: l2.bin error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've done everything old inject system etc but when i log in game and i have injected client(always when in character selection list) as fast as i get logged i get l2.bin error :/ pls help me

ty in advance
FOLKS I AM A NOBODY ZE, the more I understood and I esplicar geito the easiest since it nobody does. 1 lowers the englesh Lwalker preferably (though he'll be in when you press the home in Japanese) 2 ° will in path and click on the briefcase and go in the game and click disable l2bin brand gameg game and simulation (advice always has another game in another reparticiao on your pc) push to start (run) 3rd open many more screens necessary not only get the game to where it appears the characters, done that, turn the tower design as our friend did in advancead click the last three items and inject windows q last option under inject intro process. 4 and q go in the game so you put the pin opened and good game using the / cfg ok who want to configure can press the home and set it too. I hope I have been most useful here since we all worship and not complicate esplicao right to not get that roll around. and sorry i was worth something Proteus
Drag mouse to my computer click right mouse then go to properties ->> then remote settings ->> then advancment ->> then click on first settings ->> then data exeucution prevention -->> and then click on Turn on DEP for all programs and services ............ after that click add and add l2tower and l2 walker . Hope it will help you Smile
Reference URL's